Pup Going To Clarkson Wa - Recommendations For...

Tapua

Hi WA People

I have a baby boy Lab from my current litter flying to Perth at the end of April. He will be living in Clarkson - Perth. Can anyone recommend a puppy pre-school near by? Also these guys are keen to show - they are newbies to the game - can you recommend where they can get show training in Perth? :)

Hi WA People

I have a baby boy Lab from my current litter flying to Perth at the end of April. He will be living in Clarkson - Perth. Can anyone recommend a puppy pre-school near by? Also these guys are keen to show - they are newbies to the game - can you recommend where they can get show training in Perth? :)

My dog club does pup classses Northern suburbs dog club, but there is another lady who does private pup classes in Perth, everyone recommends here but I think she is a fair distance from Clarkson.

As far as I know there is only show training down in southern river.

Guest english.ivy

I'm pretty sure the Vet West clinics do puppy preschool. There are other vets up near Clarkson that should also do it.

Doubt there is any show training up this way, closest is Southern River, which is over an hour away.

I am north of the river but travel to see Carolyn at Train-a-pup time near Armadale. It is a long way but Carolyn came so highly recommended on here that I thought 5 trips is such a small inconvenience when taking the lifetime of the dog into consideration and the benefits that come from it will far outweigh the mileage on the car or the time to get there and back. It's straight down the freeway on a Sunday morning, even my L plate daughter manages it with ease! And Koda LOVES pre school, every time we go for a long drive in the car now, he thinks we are going to school and gets excited! :laugh:

I am north of the river but travel to see Carolyn at Train-a-pup time near Armadale. It is a long way but Carolyn came so highly recommended on here that I thought 5 trips is such a small inconvenience when taking the lifetime of the dog into consideration and the benefits that come from it will far outweigh the mileage on the car or the time to get there and back. It's straight down the freeway on a Sunday morning, even my L plate daughter manages it with ease! And Koda LOVES pre school, every time we go for a long drive in the car now, he thinks we are going to school and gets excited! ;)

Carolyn is a good friend of mine I just thought Clarkson is north of the stump :(

Sure come down here .. excellent TAP time :o

http://trainapuptime.com/

I am north of the river but travel to see Carolyn at Train-a-pup time near Armadale. It is a long way but Carolyn came so highly recommended on here that I thought 5 trips is such a small inconvenience when taking the lifetime of the dog into consideration and the benefits that come from it will far outweigh the mileage on the car or the time to get there and back. It's straight down the freeway on a Sunday morning, even my L plate daughter manages it with ease! And Koda LOVES pre school, every time we go for a long drive in the car now, he thinks we are going to school and gets excited! ;)

Carolyn is a good friend of mine I just thought Clarkson is north of the stump :(

Sure come down here .. excellent TAP time :o

Sounds good, as a person who went to a puppy class at a local vet, in the Northern suburbs of Perth, and wouldn't do it again. I say the travel would be worth it.

Pawprints are accredited dog trainers and actually run a lot of puppy pre-schools at vets now to try and make sure people are getting off to a good start =) Clarkson is very north unless they are really willing to travel to K9 and Armadale

I am north of the river but travel to see Carolyn at Train-a-pup time near Armadale. It is a long way but Carolyn came so highly recommended on here that I thought 5 trips is such a small inconvenience when taking the lifetime of the dog into consideration and the benefits that come from it will far outweigh the mileage on the car or the time to get there and back. It's straight down the freeway on a Sunday morning, even my L plate daughter manages it with ease! And Koda LOVES pre school, every time we go for a long drive in the car now, he thinks we are going to school and gets excited! :laugh:

Carolyn is a good friend of mine I just thought Clarkson is north of the stump ;)

Sure come down here .. excellent TAP time :love:

Someone in our class comes down further than Clarkson. I think there's now a new stump or the old one's been moved :o