Relapse

ludwig09

Good morning,

A couple of weeks ago I posted on here about my 1 year old mini schnauzer Inga who was taken to the vet in a critical condition with symptoms of shock. Inga is back in great health again and is happy as ever. We are having a problem though it is like she has reverted back to being a little puppy again. By that i mean she has lost all memory of toilet training she is going all over the house. Previous to her trip to hospital she had been toilet trained for about 7 months. Has anyone else experienced this? This may sound silly but the vet said she had very little oxygen in her blood when we took her in that night so is it possible she has lost some brain cells?

Good morning,

A couple of weeks ago I posted on here about my 1 year old mini schnauzer Inga who was taken to the vet in a critical condition with symptoms of shock. Inga is back in great health again and is happy as ever. We are having a problem though it is like she has reverted back to being a little puppy again. By that i mean she has lost all memory of toilet training she is going all over the house. Previous to her trip to hospital she had been toilet trained for about 7 months. Has anyone else experienced this? This may sound silly but the vet said she had very little oxygen in her blood when we took her in that night so is it possible she has lost some brain cells?

[/quote)

I am glad that Inga is well again. :laugh:

Your puppy has gone through a very traumatic experience being ill and at the vets.

Just toilet train again her as you did in the beginning as a baby, and she will pick it all up again very quickly.

Take her out during the night, and ignore any accidents. Schnauzers learn very quickly :laugh: