Litters Due May 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOO Murmarstaffs!! But with my excitement comes holy crap - not long to go :laugh:

Ok, this week Jazz went from she felt pregnant to she looks pregnant. Here is a comparison of her side on, week by week.

5674940065_f7ce0b756b_z.jpg

And a belly shot - the hair is thinning fairly rapidly down there now.

5674960741_090ff3fe28_z.jpg

I would like to announce the safe arrival of bellas babies born today, 4 males.

1 Brindle and 3 reds.

Mum and babies doing great, will put pictures up tomorrow

Congrats Murmar... sounds like you only just made it into May :laugh: Very cute babies!

Piper.. she is DEFINITELY showing now :p that looks like a huge change on the May 1 shot!

Congrats Murmarstaffs!!! such cute little babies!! :mad:cheer:

Geting close now for us!! saw and felt first movements of the puppies yesterday. We have one very active one moving around in particular!!

AdoubleJ that belly shot is crazy... she does look like she swallowed a basketball!

Piper you can definitely see the different from the last April shot to the May shot.

Murmarstaff - they look like fat, healthy little bubbas!!

BB, LOTG & ST - yes it is amazing what a difference 1 week makes. Does scare me as to how much more growth there is to go. And adoublej's pic of a bitch with 9 kind of drums it in!!

Ok from 1st born to last, i had to be in the box with bella as she was not impressed when i attempted to remove one of her babies :thumbsup: lol

Brindle boy

IMG_0362.jpg

brindleboy.jpg

brindleboy2.jpg

Red boy 1

1stredboy2.jpg

1stredboy3.jpg

Red boy 2

this litte darling is my pick so far

2ndredboy1.jpg

2ndredboy2.jpg

Red boy 3

3rdredboy1.jpg

3rdredboy2.jpg

congratulations, very cute.

Freaked out a bit this morning... Ari's temp recorded at 36.9 when i took it first thing... it's been recording a steady 37.4 for the last 4 days.

anyway, i thought maybe it was because she had been up already and it was cold where she was... because I left the flyscreen door open for the OES last night. I waited until she'd eaten her breakfast and been outside to toilet and re-took her temp and it was back up to 37.4.

My OH is home with her today so I've told him to keep an eye on her, go outside with her, and to call me if she starts behaving unusually... but with another week to go I don't think (hope) we will see any action.