Automated Dog Washers

luffy4688

I don't like it.

My dogs would freak out and I don't like the idea of the head getting wet. I enjoy washing my dogs and when I do, the head is the last thing to get wet and even then I use a wash cloth to avoid soaking it. Stops anything getting in their eyes/ears/nose.

With the first link there is no way of avoiding soap in the dogs eyes so I rule that out, along with the fact that they are in there 20 minutes drying. Wonder what that would be like on a hot day?

The 2nd one I wonder how the dog even gets clean, it looks like sitting dishes in a sink and expecting them to come out clean

I think they're horrible. Those poor dogs having water blasted into their face and eyes, not to mention being locked in a box! I would hope there was a safety mechanism so you could stop it quickly and get your pet out if they started to panic. I also agree that 20 mins seems a long time, especially when the first dog still came out damp.

Having said all that, that Stafford is just adorable :) I love his singing. :)

I think the truth of how the dog felt about it would be when you tried to get the dog to go back in again.

There is no way in hell I would ask my dog to go in one of those boxes. The second one - I can't see how it would soap up the dog's back and shoulders where the worst stinkiness my dog rolls in accumulates.

I've seen it on a few threads before.

I hate the idea, and would never put a dog in one.

The second one the whole shampoo bit is a bit odd, it gets pretty high up the box

Edited by wagsalot