Making Show Leads?

kirst_goldens

yeh it is but i have to get it from somewhere lol and nobody else has given me any ideas :( so off to search ebay US now to see how i go there :thumbsup:

Hi,

The US sellers on ebay I get my paracord from are Five Star EDC and Majestic Dreams. If you also need O rings try Country Brook Design. There is some way of doing a search for sellers....but not sure how you do it. Cheers

When searching on ebay I just use the local ebay and also ask for a worldwide search.......if you type paracord 550........you should get the US sellers anyway, and if not ask for the worldwide search

Edited by Showpony

yeh it is but i have to get it from somewhere lol and nobody else has given me any ideas ;) so off to search ebay US now to see how i go there :rofl:

Hi I got my Paracord from Ebay in the US as well. It's not that expensive, you would probably pay the same amount here for the total anyway. I have tried getting it in Aust but with no success. I used a store called Majestic Dreams and you can buy 50 ft or 100 ft. The postage is a bit much but like i said would probably be around the same amount. Beads i also got from Ebay. Last time i looked i just put in Beads to fit pandora and most of them come from China. If you can stand the wait usually 2 or so weeks then they are worth it. They do tarnish after a while but i am still using my leads that i made about 9 months ago and so far so good. i had a lead sent to me that was made in Aust and they paid about $60 for it and it looked really bad, really tarnished and crystal fallen off, so i just changed the beads and it was good to go :confused: I tend to use the crystal and glass beads only because that is what i like, but when i started using them i had several people comment on them and even sold about 10 of them to people at the shows i attend.

But be warned they are addictive :rofl: I think i have made just about one in every colour and so many to chose from :rofl: