Modernpetshop.com March Giveaway - Alessi Designer Pet Bowl

ModernPetShop

Hi guys,

My name is Christina and I'm new to the forum and excited to be a part of it! Myself along with my fiance, his sister and husband, run Modern Pet where we're focused on supplying well designed, stylish and high quality modern pet accessories to satisfy both the owner and pet. We love dogs at Modern Pet, myself owning a beautiful Weimaraner called Peppa!

Now I know it isn't forum etiquette to be promoting in a first post but we have an exciting comp that is happening right now and we do not want you guys to miss out! I have asked Troy and he has given me permission to post this.

For the month of March we are running a giveaway at Modern Pet Shop where we will be giving away an Alessi Lula dog bowl, or Alessi Tigrito cat bowl worth $119.95AUD (surely the most expensive pet bowls ever made?!). Made in Italy and designed by Miriam Mirri for world famous Italian brand Alessi, this pimp designer pet dinnerware looks more like modern sculpture than a feeding station.

alessi_modernpetshop.jpg

All you have to do to go into the draw to win is “Like” the Modern Pet Facebook Page before the 31st of March.

This giveaway is open to Australian residents only.

Modern Pet Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/modernpetshop

Modern Pet Shop: http://modernpetshop.com

I entered this through another web site. I am hoping to get a Pug puppy next year, so this will be great.

I love your range of pet supplies, they are amazing, I could do a lot of damage to my credit card being in there too long, I'd want heaps of things.

BF