Milk Replacers

Baileys mum

Palastart - powdered baby goat & lamb milk You can get it from rural supply stores - lactose free of course comes in a 10kg bag for about $40 - I keep it in am airtight container - it has seem me through 2 litters and is brilliant for lactating bitches and the babies of course. Brilliant stuff - more cost effective than liquid goats milk.

Edited by Tapua

Wilderblu that photo of the puppy licking the lamb is one of the most adorable photos ive ever seen! Totally Ot but couldnt keep it in!

Thanks Bulldust! It is my favourite photo that I've ever taken. Just in the right place and the right time. It looks brilliant full screen!

Well then....... :smurfanim::smurfanim:

For Bulldust..... sorry for hijacking the thread! :laugh: Not full screen but a bit bigger. Here is "Dougy" the orphaned dorper lamb with Wallace and some other pups. :p

wallacedougy.jpg

wallacewithdougy.jpg

dougyandpups.jpg

Omg :cry: :D :p tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!! Thanks for posting, and sorry to the OP for taking the thread a little off topic, but i reckon these photos are worth it!

For Bulldust..... sorry for hijacking the thread! :laugh: Not full screen but a bit bigger. Here is "Dougy" the orphaned dorper lamb with Wallace and some other pups. ;)

wallacedougy.jpg

wallacewithdougy.jpg

dougyandpups.jpg

Omg :cry: :D :p tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!! Thanks for posting, and sorry to the OP for taking the thread a little off topic, but i reckon these photos are worth it!

No its allright... who wants to talk about boring old milk replacers anyway when those pics are sooooo cute!!! :p :):love::love: