Something Weird Happened.

luffy4688

Something weird happen tonight that has not happened before.

Gave Bailey a bath in the bathroom's bathtub as I usually do. As soon as I carried him out I put him down, he peed, a lot. So I put him back in the bathtub, mop up the mess and again take him out of the bathtub. Dry him with the hairdryer. As soon as I turned it off, again he peed on the same spot, again quite a lot. He has never peed during or after a bath before. Does anyone have an idea why this could have happened? :laugh:

Some info that might help.

-He peed quite a lot in the garden around 30 minutes before I gave him his shower.

-He is housetrained, has not made a mistake indoors for a year or so.

-He has not made a mistake in this house since we moved in last June.

-He's 1.5 years old.

-His pee colour seem slightly off. It looked more dilute, not as yellowish as usual. ;)

I'm at a loss to explain what just happened. I can't think of anything different I did be it his food, treats, general daily schedule or anything. The only thing was I was using a new different shampoo I bought. But I don't think that could be it? :o

Could have been he was just busting to go and the sensation of being wet made it impossible to hold on.

If you think his wee is diluted definitely take a sample to the vet. Could be an infection.