Metropolitan Canine Assoc Inc

Blakbelgian

My "big brag"

My homebred girl Boldfolk Amazing Grace( or Gracie to her friends) was awarded Bitch Challenge, Best of Breed(14 poinst) and then Best Australian Bred in Group 5 :rofl::):)

Gracie was superbly handled by my dear friend Miss Kerrie Thompson of Calstead Collies

Gracie now needs just 22 points for her Title

I wasn't there to see it as have been in Hospital since Tuesday and was only discharged today

My "big brag"

My homebred girl Boldfolk Amazing Grace( or Gracie to her friends) was awarded Bitch Challenge, Best of Breed(14 poinst) and then Best Australian Bred in Group 5 :laugh::(:mad

Gracie was superbly handled by my dear friend Miss Kerrie Thompson of Calstead Collies

Gracie now needs just 22 points for her Title

I wasn't there to see it as have been in Hospital since Tuesday and was only discharged today

That's lovely news I'm sure it has bouyed your recovery. Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks all.

I am one very proud " Mum" indeed! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I am back in Hospital(friend brought my Notebook computer in this afternoon) :)

Does anyone have a cattalogue so I can obtain the numbers of Collie(Rough) that were entered(ie first number and last number of Collie Rough)?

Thanks in advance