Entering Two Shows On The Same Day?

pwilson

Hi im a newbie, i have only entered one show before and that was baby class a few months ago.

Now my baby is 8 n half months old is it best to enter him as a minor or puppy?

Also there are two shows on in the same day one begins judging at 10am and the next is at 2.pm in your opinions would it be ok to enter the two differant show or should i stick to just one? they are open shows.

many thanks

:thumbsup:

are the shows at the same location?

Yes they are, they are at southern river WA on the 9th April, one is for All breeds dog club of WA and the other is Hills kennel club.

Do i have to pay membership fees to be able to enter? im thinking not and that i just pay non members fee, is this right?

are the shows at the same location?

Yes they are, they are at southern river WA on the 9th April, one is for All breeds dog club of WA and the other is Hills kennel club.

Do i have to pay membership fees to be able to enter? im thinking not and that i just pay non members fee, is this right?

Some clubs with give their members a discount on entry fees, so if your not a member of the club(s) then you pay the non member price

enter both as minor if your pup is still under 9 months on the day of the shows otherwise put him up to puppy

i think minor is 6-9 months and puppy is 9-18 months. Please someone correct me if i am wrong

i will be entered in all three shows on that day as i show rottis and our specialty is on that day as well.

Fell free to come across and say hi. It'll be a bit noisy but its lots of fun to watch.

what breed do you have??

Being open shows the first should be finished with plenty of time to enter the second. The only way i wont be in both open shows is if it appears i would need to be in the ring at hte same time as our specialty then i will scratch from the open show

6-12 months for puppy.

thanks that would be why i entered my girl in junior for these shows rofl thanks for the reminder :hug:

No probs. It gets a little confusing around minor puppy/puppy/junior because they all cross over. :laugh:

it does and i am out of entry forms to read the back of lol

enter both as minor if your pup is still under 9 months on the day of the shows otherwise put him up to puppy

i think minor is 6-9 months and puppy is 9-18 months. Please someone correct me if i am wrong

i will be entered in all three shows on that day as i show rottis and our specialty is on that day as well.

Fell free to come across and say hi. It'll be a bit noisy but its lots of fun to watch.

what breed do you have??

Being open shows the first should be finished with plenty of time to enter the second. The only way i wont be in both open shows is if it appears i would need to be in the ring at hte same time as our specialty then i will scratch from the open show

Thanks i have sent of the paperwork now and am entered into both shows as minor :D , as im new i hope i dont make a pratt of myself and show my dog up ;)

good luck.