Photos Of The Foster Dogs Who I Have Either Saved, Helped And Rehomed

BMAK

Enjoy the pics even though most are badly taken :thumbsup:

please post any photos of your own foster/rescue dog/s or pictures you have taken of rescue dogs.

KENNY THE FAMOUS MELBOURNE KELPIE

11jy7tc.jpg

*SAMPSON THE STAFFY MIX (* LITTER MATE)

dmxsif.jpg

HARPER THE SAUSAGE DOG X AMERICAN STAFFY (he isn't really but that is what it looks like)

2rh49d0.jpg

*NINA THE STAFFY MIX (* LITTER MATE)

if4dig.jpg

*SOOKY THE STAFFY MIX (* LITTER MATE)

hsqtfd.jpg

the rest..

FLY THE BORDER COLLIE MIX

2a69sgp.jpg

BINDI THE CATTLE CROSS (LITTER SISTERS)

2lwvigl.jpg

CLOVER THE CATTLE CROSS (LITTER SISTERS)

osz8rk.jpg

TESS THE MIX (looking for a home)

efi24p.jpg

JENNY THE KOOLIE

qyhldt.jpg

RUFUS THE KELPIE CROSS

35n798o.jpg

I know it shouldn't matter but a good clear, expressive photo of a dog needing rescue probably makes a huge difference. Poor Zero, he was lucky to get you Shell with that photo. Interesting to see the low set of his ears in it, he looks so uncertain, compared to the kooky happy boy he is today.

CatherineB, why is Kenny famous? You have some lovely pics of the rescues there.

I haven't personally rescued dogs, other than one I bred and took back but I did help out when my friend who was a foster carer took ill herself, so I took Enzo for a while. He lived here with my 5 and my friends 2 dogs as well and settled in. He now has a great loving home so I am told. I was happy to have had some involvement in it.

Here's the little guy.

5064279476_136b94e9a3_z.jpg

la la la!

5017066534_87d5e73418_z.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

He is so cute what breed? He looks like a whippet in the last beautiful shot,

wow zero come from the pound he looks so stunningly clean compared to his mug shot.

Ironic that both your photos have purple flowers hehehe.

Kenny isn't famous as in star or movie man, but is one of the main mascot dogs for AWDRI rescue and has been in many front page articles in melboure and well as the daily telegraph so has made a huge impact on AWDRI and lots of plugs for working dogs so that is why he is famous and much loved.

Poor Zero, he was lucky to get you Shell with that photo. Interesting to see the low set of his ears in it, he looks so uncertain, compared to the kooky happy boy he is today.

Hahahaha - kooky is definitely the right way to describe him! He's an interesting one!

wow zero come from the pound he looks so stunningly clean compared to his mug shot.

There was no knowing what he would look like from that photo - he was yellow and brown, in major need of a groom (noone had groomed him at all and he was blowing coat - you can see the tufts sticking out of him in the pound photo), stank to high heaven and 43kgs :rofl: He's actually a wolf grey (as opposed to grey and white) so he does have bit of colour in his coat but his first bath was actually like 4 baths in one. It was disgusting. He looks insanely white compared to how he looked when i got him. He's also 16kgs lighter and is now sitting at a more respectable 27kgs.

The aggression was just an added bonus. Good thing that hasn't stuck around :)