Good Vet Clinic Around Joondalup

Guest english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

I just moved to the area and have no idea where a good vet clinic is.

Might have to take Badger tomorrow morning as he's off his food, just going to see how he is after work today. If he's the same I'll take him in first thing tomorrow.

All his other vital signs were fine this morning, so I'm not too worried about him. I'm thinking maybe he has an upset tummy, so will make him some boiled chicken today.

But I don't know where to take him! If need be, I'll just look in the yellow pages and find somewhere but I'd much rather go by recommendation :thumbsup:

I know there is a Vet West, as it's near City Farmers .. are they good?

Guest english.ivy

Carine Glades, I take it that is in Carine .. which is near Warwick? If the vetwest is great there then the vetwest in Carramar should be good too?

Kinda want to stay close to home as peak hour is bad in the mornings and I still need to get to work after the vet.

Guest english.ivy
Try Ocean Keys vet in Clarkson .......it is closer to you ........you may even get a hug from the vet :)

As long as the vet hasn't just done anal glands :thumbsup:

Thanks, a lot closer to me!

I use the Ocean Reef Vet on Carridean Str in Heathridge. They are very good and have been treating my animals for almost 5 years now. I usually go to Clive Lamond. He knows Casper very well, what with his epilepsy, removed spleen and pancreatitis!

Give him a try.

Hi Ann,

You recommended Clive to me awhile back when I was looking for a vet in the area. I take my boy to Clive.....and yes he definitely knows Casper well.... coz I was telling him who recommended him (think I said a lady that has a white German Shepherd.... and he replied "Casper?")

So..... here is a 2nd recommendation for Clive :laugh:

Welcome to Joondalup area Ivy's Mum :cheer: I remember your story when you were first getting Ivy. I love Belgium Shepherds. Hopefully get to cross paths with you on a walk sometime and meet the gorgeous Ivy (oh, Badger too of course!)

Guest english.ivy

Thanks so much for the vet suggestions, I'm going to add them all the my phone so they are always on hand! Seems like NOR has great vets!!

**update on Badger

He seems fine now, ate the rest [well nearly all of it] of his breakfast yesterday afternoon, ate a small dinner and ate this morning as normal :cheer: He is his happy bouncy self!

Hi Ann,

You recommended Clive to me awhile back when I was looking for a vet in the area. I take my boy to Clive.....and yes he definitely knows Casper well.... coz I was telling him who recommended him (think I said a lady that has a white German Shepherd.... and he replied "Casper?")

So..... here is a 2nd recommendation for Clive :clap:

hey oceangirl, so glad you used Clive and like him. He really makes me feel confident that my kids are in good hands...a bit of a worry that he remembers Casper's name, we obviously spend too much time and money there. Will have to talk to him about a discount for getting him more clientele! :D

tell us who you end up using english.ivy. Good luck with Badger, I hope he stays healthy!