I Found This Very Disturbing And Extreamly Selfish!

BMAK

link doesn't work so just read this> found on gumtree what a A hole!

Will swap undesexed ginger cat for vn commodore parts or anything else of interest. Cat has been trained well and will include flea treatment and 1 weeks worth of food. I would like to see him go to a good home.

Will also include harness and leash, he has been trained to walk on a leash.

You just have to read this, i know it is not about a dog but still so distrusting to have people like this!

Edited by catherine.b

I've responded previously to one that was swapping a pei for a carton of beer. Despite the best efforts of several people, the dog ended up in the pound before coming into rescue.

Forum Rules:

Do not cross post ads from other web sites, post links to topics on other forums where you have an issue with the topic being discussed or post links to 'perceived' bad breeders / puppy farms etc.

What tends to happen when you post things like this on a forum is that some people will phone the ad & tell them what they think of them.

Any hope of rescuing an animal from a bad or uncaring situation then goes out the window as they withdraw the ad or don't answer & sadly sometimes dispose of the animal by other means.

Best thing to do is either give the moron what they want & get the animal off them or keep quiet about it & hope some one else will.

You can't fix or save them all or make the world care :mad If only.