Groomer Adelaide

westiemum

My terrific groomer is booked out on a Saturday until early April (I forgot to book ahead last visit :love::cry: ). So I have 6 or 7 weeks to wait

So to prevent the westies rapidly turning into little white woolly mammoths, I need a recommendation for an Adelaide groomer who might be happy to help me out as a 'back-up' to my regular groomer and can get me in ASAP)

Any suggestions Adelaideans?

TIA.

Edited by westiemum

Thanks Christina - I should have mentioned I'm in the inner south-eastern suburbs - so anywhere ringing the city or in the eastern suburbs would be good.

Thanks DBT - and I'll go out to Dernancourt if I have to but it is a loooooong way from here...

Thanks everyone.

Which areas in Adelaide are convenient for you to get to ?

Guest RANDCMOORE31

I've used Eve's Dopg Salon for about the last 12 years and have always been very happy with them. They're now located at 46 Glynburn Road, Hectorville Ph: 83652265.

I used to work for Eve from Eves Dog Salon when it was on Magill Road but she doesn't own it anymore, I think she may still do it from home though. Her handling of the dogs and scissor skill was fantastic, I have never worked with a better handler especially with stressy or difficult dogs.

I like Dogsfx on Prospect road, Suzanne and Tracy are very nice

Thanks everyone for your suggestions - will ring around and see who I can get into. I always like to follow a DOLers recommendation...

Thanks again. :laugh:

I've used Eve's Dopg Salon for about the last 12 years and have always been very happy with them. They're now located at 46 Glynburn Road, Hectorville Ph: 83652265.