Low Protein Dog Foods?

Fordogs

I have a 10 week old GSD puppy, bred by me, she has not had a change of diet since she was weaned (is currently on Pro Plan 28% protein) but in the past 10 days she has been scratching her chest & stomach constantly causing severe hair loss. I was rather sure that it had to be a contact allergy so I place her and the remaining siblings into another out door run but the scratching continued so off to the vet.

Vet checked out no temp, everything else was fine no fleas, no Sarcopties, no Demodex , as I had expected as there were no clinical signs of mites or fleas, Vet gave antihistamine and Dex inj and it did settle down for a few days and then flared up again so back to the vet this time advised to give antihistamine tabs 2 x daily for 4 or 5 days.

So we are really back to the drawing board, now checking out LOW Protein dog foods I am thinking of changing her onto Bonnie Working Dog along with my adult dogs. Kibble is just a part of her diet along with yogurt, eggs, beef, chicken & vegies.

Any recommendations of other Low Protein ( less than 28%) dog foods.

Thanks in Advance.

Bedding is a blanket on top of a trampoline bed -- that is usually pulled of during the night games :)

Detergent is one that I purchase from the vet where I work -- same as we use at the clinic.

Grass and plants --- Kikuyu around the house yard, we live on a rural property so mainly feral native grasses. Not many other plants because I am replanting my gardens with dog friendly plants as the previous owner had lots of bulbs and other things I didn't like.

Not on carpet at all.

I will cut out the beef for a while.

I have fed my 2 on Pro Plan fro mthe day they came to live with me - one is 3 and the other 5yrs old.

Since december i have had to stop feeding them this produce due to constant scratching. I believe it has alot to do with the change of manufactuer - now being made in Australia. Unfortunate as it was a fantastic product.

I have a thread running along these lines but it is about the amount of protein a pup should have in thier diet.... and calcium etc... funny that I actually emailed several companies and asked them what they recommended I feed and why... asked about required levels of protein etc... all that bothered to respond told me which of thier products to use but couldnt quote any figures or the science behind the make up of each product.

I wont use a product just because the label tells me its good.... and I want to know who says a Lab pup should have XX amount of calcium every day ....