Whippet Fun Day Photo Opportunity

Kirislin

OMG!! I've been going to so many meetings and you come along to one and your photos absolutely blitzed mine. How the bloody hell do you do it, I knew you'd be good at this your photos are amazing!!!!!!!

It's an "age" thing :heart:

I can't believe the 19th of March is a rostered day off. If it goes ahead, I would love to give it another go :laugh:

Chester and Lotus may be interested, but not sure I could tolerate them hanging out all day while I photographed.

yeh, isn't that little iggy hugging the cutest :hug:

great to meet you too Beltar, and your darling girls :hug:

OMG!! I've been going to so many meetings and you come along to one and your photos absolutely blitzed mine. How the bloody hell do you do it, I knew you'd be good at this your photos are amazing!!!!!!!

It's an "age" thing :hug:

I can tell you its not an age thing! My action shots stink compared to CM's! :hug:

They are so great. Im very impressed :laugh: Im also tempted to come to the next one so I can work out what Im doing wrong.

What lens did you use?

thanks again!

kirislin - that 2nd cropped shot is great!

hey bec you should give it a go ... it is not easy ... I could just feel all these awesome shots slip away :laugh:

would be great to see you there too evolving :cheer:

Just checked which lens, 90% of the good ones were using kirislin's borrowed 70-200mm f/2.8 - made a massive difference - just let me give another thanks for that :thumbsup:

I only had my kit 75-300mm and then after lunch I went with my trusty sigma 105mm f/2.8

I think I should go see if any of the 75-300mm were worth even looking at, 'cause I'm suspecting not ... the 1st one I posted was with that lens though, so it's not totally undoable :)

kirislin - good idea changing the direction of the run if it works :thumbsup:

You're most welcome CM, you took some truly brilliant shots with it.

I've just come back from there walking my dogs. There were too many people at the park and I had all five dogs with me. I am very lucky to be able to use the track when I want.

Edited by Kirislin