The Pet Hotel In Port Melbourne

megan_

As above, does anyone have feedback on them? It is run by the same people from diggydogdaycare.

I'm not really keen on daycare, but after a long wait Fergus' has served his time on the Altona Agility Club's waiting list and, given that training is on a Friday night and I live in the SE 'burbs, I'm not keen to leave work early, drive out to my house and then drive back past the city every Friday.

So I was thinking about putting the dogs in day care near the city and then picking them up and going to training from there.

In particular, I'm interested to know whether they cope with "speshul" dogs. Lucy is a fearful dog and I want her to stay in a nice, calm environment and not a free-for-all kind of place.

This place is also a kennel so I figure that they'd be better at separating dogs?

Megan- they are not run by the same people as DDC, they are run by the same people that run ABBA boarding kennels and Elcho Pet Resort.

I have not been in to have a look as yet but having been experienced with ABBA for over 5 years, i wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.