Made My Day :)

Remarkabull

Was just out taking Acheron (Dobe) and Barkley (Maltese x Shi Tzu) for a walk and a lady and 2 little boys rode past on bikes and she stopped and asked if Acheron was a Dobe and then went on to say how lovely he was and where did I get him from etc etc.

Not a big deal really, but she is one of the first people to actually know what he is and appreciate him for it. Most people ask about Barkley, comment how cute he is (he is cute but is not a well bred dog, he has his share of problems, both physically and personality wise ;) ) and want to know if I will be breeding with him :laugh: (no) because he is so cute and his puppies would be so cute and fluffy!

Was a nice start to the day and made me smile. :)

Don't you love that feeling ;)

Yep. :laugh:

Was feeling frustrated recently because the people down the road have 'bred' their 'staffies'. My kids are friends with thier kids and I was informed a few days ago that the dog had puppies :) . Neither parent looks like a proper SBT, the father is a very large pied dog with a big boxy head and mum is a very small red bitch whose ears stand up like a ACD and is just generally an ugly looking dog.

Aww, that's so nice! ;)

But really, if you posted another pic of Acheron I could agree with the lady and drool some more :laugh:

I don't have any really good ones so will try to get some over the weekend, but in the meantime here is one more that we took the other night. :)

post-35373-1297378148_thumb.jpg