House/pet Sitter Required In Perth

Guest english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

Hello :thumbsup:

My parents are going East in April and need someone to come look after their home and pets [1 dog, three cats, birds and chooks]. One of the cats is 19 and needs daily medication. The Pointer is really laid back and easy to look after.

She needs someone she can trust with her home and pets, they are located south of the river. Payment isn't an issue.

Can any Perthies recommend a company please? Mum is stressing at the moment as she can't find anyone suitable and she wants to plan her holiday to Adeldaide.

I was going to offer but I have my two dogs to consider but mums bitch doesn't like my playful puppy.

Guest english.ivy

That is one link I sent Mum this morning so I'll tell her Four Little Paws comes with a recommendation. I had a glance over their website and it sounds really nice.

A company that advertises sometimes in our local paper is Allpet House Sitters. I don't know anyone who has used them but I remember thinking that they sounded pretty good so they might be worth a call. Phone numbers: 9368 4477 (Jan) and 0402078712.

Yvette from Vetwest used to do housesitting, and is very very good. It mightb eb worth contacting the head office to ask if she's still there. They would be able to contact her for you if she has left. She would be my first pick.

tell your mum to make enquiries at her vet clinic

my mum always gets vet nurses in to mind her dogs and plants when they go away. Vet nurses get paid appallingly so they are normally happy to earn a bit of money :thumbsup:

Guest english.ivy

Mum spoke to Allpet housesitters yesterday and she seemed really happy with them and the weekly quote was pretty good for someone to stay at her place. They just need to confirm they have someone free for that week as it's school holidays.

I'll get Mum to call Yvette at Vetwest Willow, thanks.

She's very well known :provoke: at the local vet clinic so I'll tell her to call them aswell.