Rip Princess Pru

~Anne~

Pru, a little teeny tiny black Pug was taken into care by Jacq, from Cordelia's Rescue, in early 2005. In late February Pru, and her daughter Prescilla, came to me to be fostered. They were my first ever rescue Pugs I cared for. It was these two that spurred me onto becoming a rescuer for Pugs.

Pru, who was 7 when she came into care, went to a beautiful new home and to a loving and caring owner, Georgia, who later became a Pug foster carer for my rescue. Georgia lavished Pru with love and care. Pru underwent life saving surgery for her breathing and surgery on her spine and survived it all. She was fiesty, cuddly and adored her owner.

I have just found out that Pru died in Georgia's arms this morning. I am sure Georgia won't mind if I quote the words she wrote about Pru on antoher forum here;

I'm going to miss her snuggling up to my armpit in bed, and her being constantly at my feet, her smiley face full of joy and her determination to never be left behind; her pure, unadulterated joy when meeting anyone, but especially children

It's going to be quiet without her. She was a talker. Particularly at dinner time ...

Thank you Prudence for all you have taught me and for making me a better person.

I love you with all my heart and I hope you're free and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. No more sore back, no more itchy skin, perfect vision and hearing and once again leader of the pack when it comes to exploring.

Till we meet again ...

:confused::coffee::wave::rofl::rofl::whiteflag:

Rest in peace Princess Pru.

Edited by ~Anne~

I'm going to miss her snuggling up to my armpit in bed, and her being constantly at my feet, her smiley face full of joy and her determination to never be left behind; her pure, unadulterated joy when meeting anyone, but especially children

This made me teary. RIP Pru - you sound like a gorgeous feisty little pug!

Hugs to you Ann and keep up the wonderful work.