Dog Trailers

Puggz

Silver cars don't blind people. My Grandma has been driving her silver toyota corolla for 15 years and never had an accident.

I would love to do mine a light silver with sky blue stripes like my car. I'm still looking for the perfect Golden retriever sticker to go on the side too :thumbsup:

I seem to remember that white is not the safest colour.

I think it is yellow.

What annoys me about seeing trailers is that they might be going to a show and I'm not. :(

I always look in all points of the compass to try and guess where they'd be headed. :)

Edited by pewithers

What makes a trailer's colour so different to a car? I have a black car and have never had an accident or near accident and I do alot of night driving.

If someone can't see a trailer regardless of colour then they shouldn't be on the road.

Paint it bright red or yellow, surely no one would miss seeing them on the road!

I dont think it matters what colour trailer u have..

I picked mine up today.. only to be cliped from a man drifting into my lane doing 100ks on a bend!!!!!!! ( i was heading north n he was going south) He did a runner, he didnt even turn round to see if we were alright!!!!! Hope it did damage to his 4wd

Glad he hit it tho or the ppl who were behind me wouldnt b here today!!!

Guest CaptainCourageous
Paint it bright red or yellow, surely no one would miss seeing them on the road!
No, paint it white for reasons already explained. CC

The only good reason why was heat reflection......other drivers able to see the trailer isn't a good enough reason because there are still accidents with white trailers.

What would be the inside temp difference between a white trailer and a, say, yellow trailer?

Edited by tollersowned

My OH builds Caravans, Motor homes and dog trailers, They are all predominately white for a reason, heat reflection and visability. You can do it up with some really cool stripes and decals to make it individual.

Would love to see photos when you have done it up. Get creative!

Guest CaptainCourageous

The only good reason why was heat reflection

Sorry for not using the singular.

Paint it white for the reason already explained by me.

CC

Thanks everyone for your input! ;)

I think we are going to paint it like a off white/ivory colour (it's better than black) and put some stripe decals or something on it!!

Cant wait until it's finished.... :thumbsup:

TeamSnag..... Are you and trailer ok? Some people!!! :thumbsup: And the poor people behind you.... Thank god for the trailer!!!

I would go white or cream or Ivy and put some breed stickers on it.

Friustrates me to drive past a trailer and you can't guess what breed is in it.

Or put a mobile number & kennel prefix as its one way to advertise your kennel/breed.

You wont be able to see a black trailer in the dark or on stormy days on dark roads, for safety a white color would be best.

BB

:)

THAT'S why we get the looks lately!! (owners of a trailer, currently without ANY identification as to who we are!) Haven't gotten around to getting it done yet.....