Thanks For Advice On Sister's Destructive Puppy

Staycalm

Got a message from my sister today. She has been working with the pup the last few days to improve recall etc with great results. She's instituted the call and treat game with others helping, so he's been running madly in search of his treats. She's still got the electric fence around the washing line but now is able to leave a gap and she plans to gradually widen the gap if all goes well. The best thing is that she's been able to involve her hubby and that he's also responded well :banghead:

Everyone now feels much more positive about the pup and I feel certain that, although they will have their naughty puppy days, they will be able to have a lot more fun with him.

Got a message from my sister today. She has been working with the pup the last few days to improve recall etc with great results. She's instituted the call and treat game with others helping, so he's been running madly in search of his treats. She's still got the electric fence around the washing line but now is able to leave a gap and she plans to gradually widen the gap if all goes well. The best thing is that she's been able to involve her hubby and that he's also responded well :party:

Everyone now feels much more positive about the pup and I feel certain that, although they will have their naughty puppy days, they will be able to have a lot more fun with him.

:banghead: My guess is pup is having a lot more fun too. :party: