Brisbane Woofstock Dolers Meet

Keira&Phoenix

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think OH wants to get there pretty early. Which is probably a good idea for trying to get a car park. We'll probably get there in time for opening, and then at 10.30 head towards the main entrance again to meet up with you guys.

I think OH wants to get there pretty early. Which is probably a good idea for trying to get a car park. We'll probably get there in time for opening, and then at 10.30 head towards the main entrance again to meet up with you guys.

No dramas, we shouldn't miss you anyways :champagne:

Not planning on missing playgroup- it's her only real chance to play on leash with other dogs (especially since she's been kept quiet after being desexed)

The plan was to head to Woofstock early, stay for a couple of hours and head back for playgroup. As soon as Scarlett's in the car she's asleep anyway. It depends on the weather :confused:too

Not planning on missing playgroup- it's her only real chance to play on leash with other dogs (especially since she's been kept quiet after being desexed)

The plan was to head to Woofstock early, stay for a couple of hours and head back for playgroup. As soon as Scarlett's in the car she's asleep anyway. It depends on the weather :confused:too

I totally get that, I am the same with Phi, don't like her to miss playgroup as its the best environment for her to play with and meet other dogs, but as she is out this weekend anyways (desexing too :champagne: ), it all works out for the best this weekend.

Well you should come say hi at the gate at 10:30 if your still around.

Has anyone been before? how crowded did you find it?

I went to the Eumundi one but it was so crowded we could barely move, if its gonna be a good show I might see if the family wants to go own and check it out.

OK I am losing track LOL, here is what I have so far, add or delete your name if it is incorrect.

Keira&Phoenix (with Tess)

Minxy + OH (with Kyojin) & Friends (with BC)

GoldenGirl85 (with Lexi)

Dandybrush (with Raz) + sister (with dog)

LuvLottie (with Lottie)

Maybes

Boronia (with Penny, Mac & Daisy)

Scarlett (with Scarlett)

Huski (without dog?)

Flick Mac (maybe dogless)

I think that is it...?

Just try to keep us informed on if your going to meet at the front gate so we don't accidentally leave before everyone arrives or so we are not waiting when your not going to be there. Thanks.

Okay, well lets add whether we will/won't be at the gate then to try and make it easier to keep track of who we're waiting on.

Keira&Phoenix (with Tess)

Minxy + OH (with Kyojin) & Friends (with BC) Will most likely get there for 9am, but come back to meet you just inside the front gate. I don't know whether we'll be able to see each other, but otherwise I'll stand so that when you guys come through, you'll see me then.

GoldenGirl85 (with Lexi)

Dandybrush (with Raz) + sister (with dog) Will be at gate, but maybe 5-10 minutes late.

LuvLottie (with Lottie)

Maybes

Boronia (with Penny, Mac & Daisy)

Scarlett (with Scarlett)

Huski (without dog?)

Flick Mac (maybe dogless)