Refused Permission...

Tenties

I'm rather cross at the moment :eek: Warrnambool dol group is having a get together at the Dog Show on Saturday, we are having a BYO BBQ i have ALOT of stuff to take including the BBQ ( not a portable one ) and tables ,one of our dolers rang the Secretary to get permission to drive in and drop all this stuff off.

The Secretary said no, use a trolly.....i dont have a trolly ???? i have had a stroke in recent times and only have one eye to see out off as well my spine is crooked so walking alot is difficult let alone lugging all this stuff in ???, trying to get everyone together to help on the day is also a problem as most are not coming at the same time, i would only have needed 5 minutes to drop this stuff off and feel so mad about not being able to...sorry just had to have a rant :)

I wish I could drive all my dog crates and gazebo and stuff of aswell, but can you imagine the grounds if that happened :) I suppose if they allow one person they would need to allow others to aswell. As far as I know the only cars allowed to travel on the grounds is the member to pick up the tables and gazebos from the rings...

If I were going to the show I would be more than happy to lug your stuff for you, so I am sure there will be other DOLers and showies that will give you a helping hand ;) you have food after all :eek:

Edited by Pockets

I have already stuck my hand up to give Tenties a hand, we just need to swap mobile nos so you can text me when you arrive. :D Any other volunteers welcome!!!

I will be offline for a while soon, but will catch up later tomight.

See you tommorrow!

Sunday is 36 C - surprised it's still on!

We were thinking the same...but nothing on VCA website to say cancel...Saturday will be ok at 28, but Sunday a tad warm 36...surely they will shift baby puppy sweepstakes from lunch on Sunday to earlier or later?

Weather for Sunday is 32 according to the weather watch site :)

Not sure why you were upset with the secretary, Imagine if everyone wanted to do this.

Surely more able bodied folk attending the get together can help out? I regularly help people with trolleys, gazebos etc.

Guest CaptainCourageous

Bureau of Meteorology still say:

Issued at 5:41 am EDT on Saturday 29 January 2011 for the period until midnight EDT Tuesday 1 February 2011.

Forecast for Sunday

Warrnambool Sunny. Min 19 Max 36

CC