2011 Brags Thread

Thanks, guys :) It wasn't the prettiest of rounds, the grounds were very tough. But I am just so glad we got through it and now I can go away and finetune things I haven't had much success with lately without the pressure of a trial coming up.

On UD you go......;)

What a scary thought, we are now eligible for UD eek1.gif

Not for ages though, that is me and Ruby done in the obedience ring for the timebeing. Time to focus on retrieving, training UD, and getting that heelwork the way I want it to be :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very small beer compared with RubyStar's effort - but just wanted to brag on my lil big man Rory, who managed to scrape a pass on his Tracking Test 2 on Saturday - the only pass of the day. 800 metres - supposedly known tracklayer - though Rory had only met his tracklayer a couple of times, and never had her lay a track for him. There had been cattle in the paddock, so lots of lovely fresh cowpats - and the tracklayer said a huge feral cat ran across the track while she was laying it - but he managed to keep his mind more or less on the job. :)

Well we did it! Ella won the ring and got the final pass towards her OC today at the Border Collie Trial. :D Very pleased with my girlie!

She worked lovely damn shame about the video though. Once again huge congratulations!!!!!!!!