2011 Brags Thread

Woo Hoo Kathq - its been a long time coming, I know you are almost bald but the feeling of that first pass must feel like you have won lotto.

Well done mate and pat on the back to your little star Coco :thumbsup:

Enjoy cloud 9 ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone for the congrats..Am still walking around with an insane smile on my face.

Nic will you be at Logan in a couple of weeks? Decided I had better try for another leg before I go away.

Ptolomy winning lotto has got nothing on this feeling :laugh:

FHRP when is Polo joining us in UD? Field trials are done for the year arent they?

Good on ya Kathq,:champagne: :champagne::cheer::cheer: great pass you have given me insperation & oompf to aim for the top with my boys

I found out today from a member of my club, that our club are proud of the achievement Orlando & I have done in the last couple of months & they have all rallied together to get us through to get CCD this year :cheer:

Great job to everybody who have achieved their goals/passes :cheers:

Thanks everyone for the congrats..Am still walking around with an insane smile on my face.

Nic will you be at Logan in a couple of weeks? Decided I had better try for another leg before I go away.

Ptolomy winning lotto has got nothing on this feeling :laugh:

FHRP when is Polo joining us in UD? Field trials are done for the year arent they?

Yep I'll be there... unless she puts things together for me at the border collie trial on the 30th and then maybe I'll take the night off. And if we don't do any good at the border trial or at logan I'm considering a road trip to Rockhampton for their double trial mid August! Wanna join me? LOL

UD training might start up again later this year when the weather warms up. Field Trials are over for the year, but training hasn't :)

Congrats to TSD & DSO also on your agility results!

Okay putting it in here though I'd be surprised if the whole world didnt hear us last night without benefit of modern technologies the screaming for joy was so loud. :laugh::laugh:

Went to Bundaberg for the double last night - first trial the monster was enjoying the cold, wet windy conditions a little too much and forgot about her SB and just had a run around did the rest really well for 3rd place NQ.

Second trial she remembered why she was there and despite a brain fade from me she picked up the slack and we got our first UD pass. 185 and 2nd place place. :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance::happydance::happydance2::happydance2:

So very very happy this morning.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Congratulation DSO and everybody else who passed. Well after today's performance from the morning where Gabby got 2 first and a second and little Inka didnt get any passes at all in the morning. In the finals both Gabby and Inka got in all four finals :thumbsup: Well ms Gabby did not work in the afternoon at all and failed all 4 classes :eek: and Inka got 2 qualies in open agility and master jumping. So officially Inka is 2011 State Agility Champion in both open agility and master jumping :thumbsup::thumbsup:

so overall over the whole weekend Gabby got 6 first places and a second and Inka got a first a second 2 thirds and a fourth plus the two titles :thumbsup:

Congratulation DSO and everybody else who passed. Well after today's performance from the morning where Gabby got 2 first and a second and little Inka didnt get any passes at all in the morning. In the finals both Gabby and Inka got in all four finals :thumbsup: Well ms Gabby did not work in the afternoon at all and failed all 4 classes :eek: and Inka got 2 qualies in open agility and master jumping. So officially Inka is 2011 State Agility Champion in both open agility and master jumping :thumbsup::thumbsup:

so overall over the whole weekend Gabby got 6 first places and a second and Inka got a first a second 2 thirds and a fourth plus the two titles :thumbsup:

Awesome work!!!!

Thanks I'm quite proud of Inka considering she is 9.5 years old. Also proud of Gabby normally she is very consistent but not in the arvo's this weekend. She also doesnt like the rain and doesnt work like she normally does :o

Ruby Star CDX!!!!!!!!

:happydance2: :happydance2: :happydance2: :happydance2:

hip hip hooray :D

Yee har well done mate :thumbsup: It was a tough day at the office and she is a credit to you. It was nice to have a little peep hole for stays too :rofl:

On UD you go......;)