2011 Brags Thread

A pass is a pass and ANY UD Pass is extra special :thumbsup: A terrific effort and I know your mum will be a happy camper ;)

Well done to you

PS - I hear you are going to buy her any toy she wants - so whats it going to be??

That's right. A pass is a pass and any pass with someone elses dog that I have only been training for 5 weeks now is great. Mum is a happy camper.

Well word gets around about that doesn't it!! I haven't found a toy for her yet. She hasn't asked for one yet anyway!!! lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Tassie and TN on your ET passes! And to Melody on the UD pass!!

Ruby polished off her AD title today with a first place in 500 height! (the only 500 qualifier) :winner:

She also had a lovely JDX run and knocked one bar, bummer! Her JDO run was also good. It was a difficult course but she got her distance challenge, yippee! She just got a refusal on one jump in the distance as she looked back to me for confirmation, then went over it. Also knocked one bar and pulled out of weave 10. But she did well, very proud!

Ruby and Millie also got a novice strat pairs pass each :)

Loooooong day and so glad to be home. Think I might be all agility'd out for a while.

A pass is a pass and ANY UD Pass is extra special :thumbsup: A terrific effort and I know your mum will be a happy camper ;)

Well done to you

PS - I hear you are going to buy her any toy she wants - so whats it going to be??

That's right. A pass is a pass and any pass with someone elses dog that I have only been training for 5 weeks now is great. Mum is a happy camper.

Well word gets around about that doesn't it!! I haven't found a toy for her yet. She hasn't asked for one yet anyway!!! lol

And so it should. You did a wonderful job with Shelby and I am glad that I was there to see your effort, even though you was a bit green behind the hide.

So has Shelby got her thousand dollar toy yet? And did she get steak for her dinner last night?

Just the one Masters Jumping pass today but it was one of two very hard JDM courses and Ziggy produced some fantastic jump vs tunnel discriminations which made my heart sing. He ran hard and tugged (:eek:) all day, gained lots of confidence on the seesaw in ADX/ADO, did some gorgeous distance work in JDO and was still fresh as a daisy on the last run (which was our Q). Need to work on difficult weave entries and my command timing for tight turns now. Some nice comments on his runs from judges - I think they're just surprised at his focus :laugh:

Edited by The Spotted Devil

Congrats TSD and Ziggy! :thumbsup: sounds like you had a good day!

State Champs today and Jess came away with just the one quallie out of 4 runs, 1st place in excellent jumping. :happydance:

She had some problems slipping off contacts (:confused:) which caused us some issues in ADX - but not one single knocked bar all day :D Looking forward to another trial and finals tomorrow :)

Just the one Masters Jumping pass today but it was one of two very hard JDM courses and Ziggy produced some fantastic jump vs tunnel discriminations which made my heart sing. He ran hard and tugged (:eek:) all day, gained lots of confidence on the seesaw in ADX/ADO, did some gorgeous distance work in JDO and was still fresh as a daisy on the last run (which was our Q). Need to work on difficult weave entries and my command timing for tight turns now. Some nice comments on his runs from judges - I think they're just surprised at his focus :laugh:

Well done!

Sue, how sweet (and completely you) to say that in your time of loss and sadness. Thank you :hug: You have been so much in my thoughts this week.

Thanks TN and DSO and well done also to DSO :)

Oh shucks-thanks. I am hugging DD dog who is having a sleep over here. So nice!

Okay putting it in here though I'd be surprised if the whole world didnt hear us last night without benefit of modern technologies the screaming for joy was so loud. :laugh::laugh:

Went to Bundaberg for the double last night - first trial the monster was enjoying the cold, wet windy conditions a little too much and forgot about her SB and just had a run around did the rest really well for 3rd place NQ.

Second trial she remembered why she was there and despite a brain fade from me she picked up the slack and we got our first UD pass. 185 and 2nd place place. :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance::happydance::happydance2::happydance2:

So very very happy this morning.

Okay putting it in here though I'd be surprised if the whole world didnt hear us last night without benefit of modern technologies the screaming for joy was so loud. :laugh::laugh:

Went to Bundaberg for the double last night - first trial the monster was enjoying the cold, wet windy conditions a little too much and forgot about her SB and just had a run around did the rest really well for 3rd place NQ.

Second trial she remembered why she was there and despite a brain fade from me she picked up the slack and we got our first UD pass. 185 and 2nd place place. :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance::happydance::happydance2::happydance2:

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT"S FANTASTIC KATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: And sooo good that despite you having a brain fade you guys still kept it together! SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! :cheer::champagne::cheer:

:champagne: AWESOME WORK :cheers:

Well done to everyone who has brags!!

HUUUUUUGEEEE congrats to you Kath!!!! I know how much you wanted that first UD pass :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The next two will be just around the corner I am sure!!