2011 Brags Thread

Well done everyone!

Ptolomy that's heart breaking!!!!

Ahsoka was my little OB star this weekend... First trial yesterday and she got her first pass with 95 and 2nd place!!

She picked her her second pass this morning!!! One more to gooooo!!!! :eek:

Jedi had his first go in Open - no passes but I do have to say I'm thrilled with his DB work in the ring! He did it in the wet!!!!

Edited by TerraNik

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woo Hoo TN :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thats a pretty good day at the office! :D

Well done everyone!

Ptolomy that's heart breaking!!!!

Ahsoka was my little OB star this weekend... First trial yesterday and she got her first pass with 95 and 2nd place!!

She picked her her second pass this morning!!! One more to gooooo!!!! :eek:

Jedi had his first go in Open - no passes but I do have to say I'm thrilled with his DB work in the ring! He did it in the wet!!!!

TN does that mean you take cake to training this week - Well done mate - your kids are both doing so well :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Technically cake is for titles at our club, but this feels just as good so I think I will anyway!! :laugh: I'm sure no one will complain!

Edited by TerraNik

Congratulations DSO. Little Gabby was definitely having an off day couldnt tell between scrambles tunnels entries :o but Inka done well getting a first in jdm,jdo,ado and a second in adm Gabby only managed one pass but hey it was a first :rofl:

I didn't know Gabby had off days ;) Congrats on your passes though :D

Way to go TerraNik and Soaks! :cheer: And good boy Jedi for his first shot in open :D

Hehehe you obviously didnt see her runs and it was very embarrassing after I got that trophy for her Agility Champion and I couldnt even get her around a course :o hopefully she will be better on Saturday. Are you going to the trial on saturday?

Sorry guys meant to put this in the training thread but somehow got it in this one.

Went away to Coffs Harbour for three days of trials this weekend. Tried Coco on ginger tablets for her travel sickness issues with great success. There was no shaking/shivering and she didnt do the old dry heave on the hilly/windy bits of the trip. So that part of the weekend was great.

Friday night was the first trial and as you all know we have been working hard at keeping it fun and upbeat-no pressure. Well I think we went too far the other way as she used the SB as an excuse for the most joyous run at 100 miles an hour with the nose in the air, gloves were a fail as well but the joy was definitely there.

Saturday night only two errors had to be told to sit in the box twice on the first send out (a new blip) and gloves again, got perfect scores in SB, signals and articles though so the work was there as was a good level of enthusiasm.

Sunday morning she moved all four feet as I left her in the CoP and that was our only mistake and cost us a quallie. Friends said she looked great and had the right level of enthusiasm but to me she felt a bit flat. Possibly understandable after three days of trials.

So as a training exercise this weekend has been great. And I think we are on the way back to the right space for the pair of us in the ring. Feeling quite happy with the whole thing today, have some little things to work on now but have really got the feeling that the large part of the work is there we just have to concentrate for the whole 10 minutes and not have the occasional brain fade from the both of us and we'll be there. :crossfingers:

Edited by kathq

Yee Har! That was just the confidence boost we needed!

After countless trials in UD with some 'oh so close' moments (seriously you crazy UD people HOW do you do it?!) I finally had a good trialling day today!

Unfortunately no pass in UD (he didn't do the first box, went and did the seekback again :()

BUT we got a lovely 191 in Open and had a GREAT time in the ring together! It was just the break we needed and I think it did us a world of good! Go Mr LEO! The score got us a tidy 2nd place on a countback, but unfortunately the distracted heelwork that we started with cost us the 1st place and the high in trial!

Ah well, I'm still very happy with the boy today :)