2011 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats to everyone else who have had a great weekend of trialling in their chosen sport!

No brags on my end, didn't trial this weekend. I missed an obedience and agility trial to go away for the Easter retrieving weekend, and had a ball :laugh: I'm hoping to one day have a retrieving brag in here :o The best I can manage at the moment is Ruby is such a good girl and her obedience has done her wonders for retrieving. She is steady while I shoot over her and doesn't fetch until told, and she sits and delivers, all thanks to dumbbell work :(

The best I can manage at the moment is Ruby is such a good girl and her obedience has done her wonders for retrieving. She is steady while I shoot over her and doesn't fetch until told, and she sits and delivers, all thanks to dumbbell work :(

That's a brag in itself RS :o doesn't come without training!

The best I can manage at the moment is Ruby is such a good girl and her obedience has done her wonders for retrieving. She is steady while I shoot over her and doesn't fetch until told, and she sits and delivers, all thanks to dumbbell work :laugh:

That's a brag in itself RS :o doesn't come without training!

Wish I could convince Millie to wait until told to retrieve, though :rofl::( She's better with the dumbbell, but is a shocker for the dummies :laugh:

Congratulations on everyone's passes and especially Ptolomy and Soggy Bear on there 200 Why 2 200

Well I have a big brag. I have just got back from Mount Gambier after a weekend of agility and trialling. My girls were so good Gabby got 8 qualies out of 12 runs over the weekend all with first places and Inka got 7 qualies out of 12 over the weekend with 5 seconds (couldnt beat her sister) and 2 first places but the best news was at a tender age of 3.5 years of age Gabby got her Agiltiy Champion title on Saturday morning with a first place in master agiltiy. I am so proud of my little girl. :o

forgot to add that Gabby is my third dog to have an OC and AG Ch title. One proud mama

I raise my hat to you Xena98 - to have 1 Agility Champ is terrific but to have 3 "WOW" that is amazing.

:o:(:laugh: and you should be proud - goodonya

PS - express posting obedience trained toller to you tomorrow - send her back when you make it agility CH number 4 :laugh: No Pressure :rofl:

Awesome!!! :laugh::thumbsup::) WTG xena and Gabby!!!!

Congratulations on everyone's passes and especially Ptolomy and Soggy Bear on there 200 Why 2 200

Well I have a big brag. I have just got back from Mount Gambier after a weekend of agility and trialling. My girls were so good Gabby got 8 qualies out of 12 runs over the weekend all with first places and Inka got 7 qualies out of 12 over the weekend with 5 seconds (couldnt beat her sister) and 2 first places but the best news was at a tender age of 3.5 years of age Gabby got her Agiltiy Champion title on Saturday morning with a first place in master agiltiy. I am so proud of my little girl. :thumbsup:

I just found this thread and I'd like to congratulate everyone on their results :) Some marvellous brags out there to be proud of :( You all must work very hard.

One day my son might join you but for now he (13yrs) and his almost 6 month old Border collie passed advanced beginners last week in 1st place with 99 :laugh: so thats our first brag,,,,,, :birthday:

I just found this thread and I'd like to congratulate everyone on their results :) Some marvellous brags out there to be proud of :( You all must work very hard.

One day my son might join you but for now he (13yrs) and his almost 6 month old Border collie passed advanced beginners last week in 1st place with 99 :laugh: so thats our first brag,,,,,, :laugh:

Well done to your son!! :birthday:

I just found this thread and I'd like to congratulate everyone on their results :) Some marvellous brags out there to be proud of ;) You all must work very hard.

One day my son might join you but for now he (13yrs) and his almost 6 month old Border collie passed advanced beginners last week in 1st place with 99 :rofl: so thats our first brag,,,,,, :rofl:

WOW - what a top effort :rofl: Is he looking forward to going up to the next class next term?

Thank you :)

Yes he is looking forward to progressing through the ranks. He progressed to pre-trial with his JRT, but sadly we lost Jake in Febraury just weeks after getting Fly. He is in intermediate next term, then hopefully he will go straight to pre trial where he can learn the big ropes :D

Thry are both only very young so theres no hurry :)

Well I have a big brag. I have just got back from Mount Gambier after a weekend of agility and trialling. My girls were so good Gabby got 8 qualies out of 12 runs over the weekend all with first places and Inka got 7 qualies out of 12 over the weekend with 5 seconds (couldnt beat her sister) and 2 first places but the best news was at a tender age of 3.5 years of age Gabby got her Agiltiy Champion title on Saturday morning with a first place in master agiltiy. I am so proud of my little girl. :laugh:

;) HUGE congrats!!! Way to go Gabby!!! :D