Now I Am Fifteen!

Sheridan

It's the Grumpy man's 15th birthday today. We went for a walk early and he had a special treat of cabanossi (which we'll probably regret later) then it was time for presents and a run around the yard. Despite being the Grumpiest Wheaten Ever! he's an utter joy in my life, alongside Princess Mini. Here's a couple of photos from this morning. Princess Mini felt so exhausted she also had to have a rest. Now I'm going to make some mussel biscuits and it's a testament to how much I love my Grumpy man because they're stinking out the house.

He's a good looking boy, my Grumpy.

post-7782-1295661110_thumb.jpg

post-7782-1295661118_thumb.jpg

post-7782-1295661130_thumb.jpg

post-7782-1295661138_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sheridan

It's the Grumpy man's 15th birthday today. We went for a walk early and he had a special treat of cabanossi (which we'll probably regret later) then it was time for presents and a run around the yard. Despite being the Grumpiest Wheaten Ever! he's an utter joy in my life, alongside Princess Mini. Here's a couple of photos from this morning. Princess Mini felt so exhausted she also had to have a rest. Now I'm going to make some mussel biscuits and it's a testament to how much I love my Grumpy man because they're stinking out the house.

He's a good looking boy, my Grumpy.

Happy Birthday big fella! 15, what a great age!

Happy birthday, Grumpy. :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

What a grand age you are. Sorry about the storms, maybe you can hit her up for another bit of cabanossi? The sympathy thing and all that?

Sheridan, what a great testament to your love and care. May he be with you for many years to come, in grumpy good health!

And - what lovely looking dogs. ;)

Thank you, everyone. I am very proud of my grumpy man. I baked some lamb, peas, and mint bikkies for him yesterday (baked and baked and baked) and they were a big hit. Mini also gave them the paws up. Today, we all very tired, but that doesn't stop them following me everywhere. What are you doing, Mum?

Belated 15th Birthday wishes from the 'other' DOL wheatens, Anouk and Ziggy Stardust!

Ziggy is with Grumpy on the storms, no dog should have to endure storms on his birthday!

Grumps - keep your nose pointed towards 16. :laugh: :p ;)

There are storms. There shouldn't be storms on a man's birthday. He is not impressed.

I totally agree! Hope they dont spoil his day too much!

Happy birthday Grumpy!

What a fabulous looking boy for 15yo WOOOOO!! ;)

Edited by Kelly_Louise