Gazebo Walls

Roz.NSW

Type "6 feet in metres" into Google search and it will convert it for you SW. :laugh: So 6 feet is 1.83 metres.

Has anyone got the Cool Champions silver mesh - what do you think of it? Just handy that theirs fit the Compact Gazebo perfectly for either 1 or 2 sides :laugh: I have on already that I got from Clean Run but it only does one and a half sides.

• 1 month later...

The Gazebo I was in at Noorat on the weekend had one of those Silver things which we put on the sun side to keep it off the trolleys....But I agree with Sway that although the trolleys were shaded it did not allow the breeze to flow thru them and made the gazebo just as hot. I dont know what the alternative is to the solid walls but I dont think it is the silver stuff!

.But I agree with Sway that although the trolleys were shaded it did not allow the breeze to flow thru them and made the gazebo just as hot. I dont know what the alternative is to the solid walls but I dont think it is the silver stuff!

Depends what sort you get, mine lets the breeze through fine.

.But I agree with Sway that although the trolleys were shaded it did not allow the breeze to flow thru them and made the gazebo just as hot. I dont know what the alternative is to the solid walls but I dont think it is the silver stuff!

Depends what sort you get, mine lets the breeze through fine.

Ok..so which of the links posted on page one are the sort you have Diva? Ta

The Gazebo I was in at Noorat on the weekend had one of those Silver things which we put on the sun side to keep it off the trolleys....But I agree with Sway that although the trolleys were shaded it did not allow the breeze to flow thru them and made the gazebo just as hot. I dont know what the alternative is to the solid walls but I dont think it is the silver stuff!

Sharon - I found it you angle the walls and not attach them to the gazebo sides they are much cooler. I don't hook the silver mesh walls to the sides of the gazebo - I hook it on to the gazebo ropes instead which allows a good angle for better air flow.

But if you find the mesh with a more open weave they will be cooler than the tighter weave.

I got mine from the US a couple of seasons ago. I think from memory they were from the Clean Run agility site during one of their postage free promotions. Don't know which of the Australian links are the same but it has a fairly open knit and no fabric backing.

Edited by Diva

• 1 month later...

Bringing the topic back up....

I'm looking for 2 "great rug" fabric gazebo sides,

I have 2 and would like a full set as they no longer make them,

I hope that someone on DOL has 1 or 2 they might like to sell or a full set??

Edited by Chiwogabull*

I got mine from the US a couple of seasons ago. I think from memory they were from the Clean Run agility site during one of their postage free promotions. Don't know which of the Australian links are the same but it has a fairly open knit and no fabric backing.

I have the same kind and they definitely let the breeze through.