Cheapest Dog Products?

Remarkabull

Apparently my crate has been dispatched. But without an advice from Topbuy...I had to ask as to the order status I'm quite cranky about PetFood 247 because I'm unemployed and without an income until my income support starts from Centrelink.

I have not had the best time in the past six months. If this company has taken my money and isn't giving me the goods, I'll head into the bank and dispute it tomorrow.

I would like them the opportunity to rectify the issue, if there is one, before I get in touch the bank.

I'll let the DOL community know the outcome. It's a shame that when I searched here, I couldn't find anything. :laugh:

I just did a quick search for Petfood 24/7 and there were quite a few threads that came up :thumbsup:

Did any of them relate to this company? I couldn't find anything specific but there were so many pages of threads. I didn't have the time, after about page 6 with no relevant threads or posts, so I stopped looking. Tried another search yesterday, same result.

Can you post a link to a search that only has threads on this company rather than all threads with 'pet food' in them?

Have called them this morning. Left a voice message. They haven't yet answered my e-mail.

I'll contact my bank and Fair Trading. Let the experts deal with these people. :laugh:

Yes it was the thread about that company that led me to ask if anyone had dealt with the one I was about to buy from. I have ordered now and been told that it has been sent so fingers crossed it's all good. It's a bit of a worry the first time.

Does anyone know where I can buy the basic Canex worm tablets? We've always had them free with the 6pack of Revolution, but now that seems to have stopped. Revolution has always done a great job for us so I just want to add the basic worm tablets to the routine, not try different products. The big tablets are handy because with three dogs 35kg, 15kg and 7kg I need to break them up into lots of different sizes!