Molly Needs A Home

post-7147-1295006095_thumb.jpg This is Molly, Cattle dog x who weighs around 9kg. Molly is a very fit little dog who can swim all day, will find and retrieve any object and is a very intelligent girl who can learn new things in an instant. My kids have taught her to climb the ladder on the slippery dip and slide down the slide today. Molly would excel in some sort of sporting activities, she is always keen, focused and looking for something to do. She is good with kids, cats, other dogs and is great off lead. Molly is vacc,chipped,wormed & desexed. If anyone knows of a suitable home please point her out. Thanks.

Yes, she is a cute little pocket rocket and a good girl too. I know there is the perfect home for her out there somewhere.

How tall is she? She might be a nice height dog for flyball? Maybe ask the AFA to advertise her on their website?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks TerraNik I will see if the AFA will list her, actually didn't even know they had a website. She stands about 37cm at the shoulder and weighs 9kg, Army was interested but she didn't make the grade due to her size. She is a great little dog who is no trouble at all, would be nice to see her find a forever home soon.