Repro Vets - Sunshine Coast/gympie

tommygirl

Hi All

Can anyone recommend or even know of any repro vets on the sunshine coast or in gympie? In the past I have used Annette Page at CABS down in Brisbane (I am on the Sunshine Coast) but this time round it is for a stud for one of my boys and the owner of the bitch is in Maryborough. We are going to try a natural mating but her bitch is a maiden and it's just good to have an option to do a fresh AI if required. I was hoping to find something down my way or at Gympie.

Would appreciate any info anyone has.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just thought Sunshine Coaster's might be interested to know that Park Veterinary Clinic does AI's - fresh, chilled and frozens. They do all repro side of things as they are actually across from the Race Course at Caloundra and are also equine vets. Only found this out by wom this week.

Cant comment on what they are like, but good to know there is someone in the area.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Can anyone recommend or even know of any repro vets on the sunshine coast or in gympie? In the past I have used Annette Page at CABS down in Brisbane (I am on the Sunshine Coast) but this time round it is for a stud for one of my boys and the owner of the bitch is in Maryborough. We are going to try a natural mating but her bitch is a maiden and it's just good to have an option to do a fresh AI if required. I was hoping to find something down my way or at Gympie.

Would appreciate any info anyone has.

Thanks

I can certainly help with this one.

Gympie Veterinary Services ..... 2 Little Channon St, Gympie - 5482 2488. Shannon is the most experienced in repro and is also highly experienced in skeletal matters. He's presently training a younger vet up as well. We used to have Holly, but she moved to Brisbane. Honestly in my view, having a high priority on very good vets, you can't go past this team for high quality service and importance given to breeders and their dogs. 24 hour service and willingly - all you need to do is call.