Food! Blankets Towels Shampoos Brushes And Toys Needed.

zizzi

I will be in hornsby Monday evening if sydney people want to help out!

Just putting it out there my hubby and I are heading north to the Clarence valley area and Grafton quite possibly further. We will now be leaving next Wednesday 19th from newcastle area. We are taking our 4wd and possibly camper trailer.

Will be staying at Happy paws haven in Grafton who also need donations of food blankets to help take on this huge challenge and influx of dogs and cats.

No doubt we will be doing alot of bathing and possible cleaning up of wounds etc...

If you have absolutely anything we can take with us along with the extra toys towels blankets and food we have bought it would be greatly appreciated and much needed. Also if anyone wants to meet me and take stuff further north to Queensland it's more than welcome!

I've already spent $500 at petstock today eek!

Edited by zizzi

Just putting it out there my hubby and I are heading north to the Clarence valley area and Grafton quite possibly further. We will now be leaving next Wednesday 19th from newcastle area. We are taking our 4wd and possibly camper trailer.

Will be staying at Happy paws haven in Grafton who also need donations of food blankets to help take on this huge challenge and influx of dogs and cats.

No doubt we will be doing alot of bathing and possible cleaning up of wounds etc...

If you have absolutely anything we can take with us along with the extra toys towels blankets and food we have bought it would be greatly appreciated and much needed. Also if anyone wants to meet me and take stuff further north to Queensland it's more than welcome!

I've already spent $500 at petstock today eek!

Where can we send stuff?

I know Happy Paws Haven would also be grateful for any volunteers that can help at the shelter. At holiday time a lot of the regulars are absent & the floods have also made getting around a lot harder. There is information on some of the tasks that have to be done on this page :rofl:

Spoken to Sally this morning. First day phones have been back on. With no access to petstock store the animals are desperate for food. IAMs have made a huge donation of dog food but cat and kitten food is desperate. If you can help please do!