Sunshine Coast Meet

bertie

yep maybe make it another weekend. I am easy as to where and when. I mentioned the fenced park at Nicklin Way because it was the only one I knew around the area, and Jessies recall isn't the greatest so not sure how she would go at a non fenced park all razzed up with excitement of meeting all the doggies :confused:

Monsters recall is non existant so you're doing better than me :eek:

I'm busy the next 2 weekends but after that I'm good.

SL would a saturday suit you better? Maybe saturday 19th Feb?

http://www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/addfil...leash_areas.pdf

Here is a website that lists all off leash areas on the Sunny Coast, I am not a local so not sure which ones are good or fenced but maybe a local could have a look and let us know which ones might be good :confused:

I have no current plans (bar Sunday 6th Feb for a Brissie meet) at this stage so just post when everyone wants to do it and I will be there so long as nothing pops up.

If we do head to like a beach off leash area anyone who isn't positive on recall could always get hold of a long lead or horse lunge reins and use those :eek:

Also just for any Sunny Coasters who might be keen there is a Brisbane meet on Sunday 6th Feb and we are looking at either Nudgee or Redcliffe I think so might be close enough for you guys to come along :cry:

Check out the Regular Brisbane meet thread in this section.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

ahhh a marauding Ridgie and Staffy running rampant at the local park, I can just see the Sunshine Coast Daily headlines now :)

ummmm..... you could also add a small floppy eared German Shepherd to that mix too!!!!!

We can't make it either, Miss Molly is out of action for another couple weeks, just been to the emergency vet and now she has 6 staples in her head :shrug: (She had a cyst removed 10 days ago and got the stitches out this afternoon...guess they weren't ready to come out).

Hi All,

I am from Southside of Brisbane but would be keen to come to a Sunny Coast meet also. Love to meet some more Dolers/responsible dog owners :). Seems like a lot of people can't make it this weekend (I wouldn't be able to either). Maybe next weekend Saturday or Sunday would be better? Just a suggestions otherwise I will try to make it to any in the future :)

hey hey im a southside girl too :) maybe we could carpool or follow each other up :love: just an idea, if i can make whatever day/date and time that they pick

Point Cartwright is a nice beach aswell, long, straight and not overly crowded.

We have a holiday place there, nearer to the Point. As a small child I remember there being only a few houses, last time I went back I was shocked by how much growth there was. Sorry to go OT. :( I have a fear of water and sharks now as that is where I learned to swim, very rough waters!

Hi All,

I am from Southside of Brisbane but would be keen to come to a Sunny Coast meet also. Love to meet some more Dolers/responsible dog owners :D. Seems like a lot of people can't make it this weekend (I wouldn't be able to either). Maybe next weekend Saturday or Sunday would be better? Just a suggestions otherwise I will try to make it to any in the future :laugh:

hey hey im a southside girl too :laugh: maybe we could carpool or follow each other up :( just an idea, if i can make whatever day/date and time that they pick

Yeah sounds like a good idea. We could meet somewhere over this side of town and head to the meet together :thumbsup:

Not sure about places near Caboolture but im not against driving to the sunny coast anyways its nice and scenic up there :laugh: