He Already Has A Forever Home!

HugUrPup

I'm so happy for Ollie and my good friend. She is giving him a forever home and doesn't live far from me either. My friend is a true dog lover and lives with her elderly Mum who is home 24/7 so he will never be lonely.

They had a boxer who died recently at 14 (from memory) years old due to cancer. My friend thinks this is fate. I do too :cheer:

I am feeling so much better about re-homing him now that I know where he will be. He is going to be such a happy little puggy.

:heart:

He has apparently fallen in love with his new grandma LOL

He is allowed on the couch and in the BED!!! ;)

I had a bit of cry as he left.. he watched me through the car window all the way to the end of the street. :laugh: I think the spoiling he is being given will keep his mind off the confusion though (fingers crossed).

She is an ex breeder and feels confident that she can do it. I have made her promise to return him to me if it doesn't work out, so he can then go to Vic Pug Rescue to be assessed in foster care.

She is giving regular updates on FB and seems very smitten. I'll get her to add you if you like Anne? That way you can see updates and maybe offer advice as needed?