Cartoonise My Pet!

Paptacular!

OMG< i could go broke here :thumbsup:

Why did i open the link? (and i dont care if my dog isnt to standard... it is bloody cute !!)

Yes it hasn't been a good idea for me either. I've selected all the dobe stuff I want, and am now looking at papillon paraphernalia for my sister...

Oh what awful schnauzers, with lots of made up colours that don't exist and some that do but aren't recognised - and as for one cropped ear and one badly falling natural ear......... those who breeds aren;t on there, be glad!

Just because a person has bought a pet dog that isn't correctly marked doesn't mean that they may not want a cartoon of their pet as a bit of fun. :thumbsup:

Oh what awful schnauzers, with lots of made up colours that don't exist and some that do but aren't recognised - and as for one cropped ear and one badly falling natural ear......... those who breeds aren;t on there, be glad!

Just because a person has bought a pet dog that isn't correctly marked doesn't mean that they may not want a cartoon of their pet as a bit of fun. :thumbsup:

I believe there's an option available to submit your own photo and they will attempt to 'cartoonise' it.

This could be an option for people who's breeds aren't featured. :thumbsup: