Xxxl Soft Crate Online

~Shepherd~

or this one

http://www.topbuy.com.au/tbcart/pc/Lightwe...1cm-p14757.htm#

I like this sort, sure the dog has to duck a bit to get in but the height inside is worth it. Might have to buy one, my very 1st soft crate was this style, fits in the car easier than the other ones.

ps weren't making funny of chewy, just the descriptions. I've seen 45 cm dog coats advertised as large :D

Edited by Rebanne

I just laughed when I read the description

XXXL, I don't think so

Yep, was looking for Lilly but WAY too small and she's a small greyhound. :laugh:

Any tips on where to get bigger soft crates? :crossfingers:

ETA - never mind, I found one on that site and have just ordered it...due to the flood threat, if I need to evac I don't have a portable, lightweight crate to fit Lilly. And I have a small car (Yaris) so fitting my giant folding wire crate that weighs a tonne in isn't possible. Therefore I need a larger, soft crate and this one looks like it will fit into the car even if I stand it up (folded, but standing on its side if I have to do it that way). Otherwise the bigger dogs can have it under them (with blankies on top of course!)...I even measured to make sure it will fit in my car. :rofl:

Edited by lillysmum

120 cm x 69cm x 69cm is XXXL :crossfingers::laugh:

NFS giant size is 122cm x 82cm x 98cm and my dane has a few inches spare when standing but there is no room to lie width wise and he's got a little space in front of him length wise.

well I was naughty and bought two of the other sort :crossfingers:

Shame Reb, I have 2 here I would have given you :rofl:

I bought one of the 4XL of the OP type and holey crap!!! It is huge, extremely comfortably fit 2 Pointees in there, hell, I reckon I could almost put another 5 in there too if I had to :laugh:

Shame Reb, I have 2 here I would have given you :rofl:

I bought one of the 4XL of the OP type and holey crap!!! It is huge, extremely comfortably fit 2 Pointees in there, hell, I reckon I could almost put another 5 in there too if I had to :laugh:

thats what i am thinking lol i often have two rottis in mine and room to spare often a couple of toddlers too lol. and everyone is saying they are small???

how big is your greyhound lily my rotti is 62 odd cm's at the shoulder and weighs about the same and he has room to move :s

thats what i am thinking lol i often have two rottis in mine and room to spare often a couple of toddlers too lol. and everyone is saying they are small???

Well small is relative, but too small for any of my dogs that's for sure. It's not tall enough or long enough.

I'm not knocking the crate though, it was good of the OP to post the link -just the description of extra extra extra large was amusing, it would not be described as such in many brands.

(a bit like when I bought a jacket in Beijing.... I was horrified how many x's I needed there!)

Edited by Diva

Shame Reb, I have 2 here I would have given you :eek:

how big is your greyhound lily my rotti is 62 odd cm's at the shoulder and weighs about the same and he has room to move :s

She will fit in the bigger crate I just ordered. Greyhounds don't like to be squished...they *must* be able to stretch out even though they *can* curl up into a tiny ball. :rofl: When she lies on her back (in the cockroach position) she doesn't take up much room. I am overly generous with crate sizes though because I know they need to be able to stand and turn around comfortably. :rofl: