I'm In Love...

W Sibs

Casper's gorgeous. He's a parti-colour & he's got the precious Buddha marks above his eyes.

I'm not surprised about his confidence. Tibbies are famous for that attitude!

I love the pic of The 3 Amigos! Do you mind if I copy it on to my desktop?

Casper's gorgeous. He's a parti-colour & he's got the precious Buddha marks above his eyes.

I'm not surprised about his confidence. Tibbies are famous for that attitude!

I love the pic of The 3 Amigos! Do you mind if I copy it on to my desktop?

Of course not :laugh:

Wollongong Beach :laugh:

Its a dog friendly beach

Hmmm - may need to stalk/visit Wollongong beach to catch a sight of those gorgeous 3!

Actually we have been talking about the fact that we haven't taken our three down there for so long - but ours have to be on lead the whole time.

Casper is the first Tibbie I've met. I just love his happy go lucky attitude and adventerous spirit... always up for anything.

That attitudes makes us owners into Tibbie Tragics.

They've got this intelligent focus that goes with it. I've just told someone about the one time our 2 tib girls got out. Tradie left 2 gates open.

I got a phone call from a Day Care Mum down the road. The tib girls had headed to her house, 'knocked' on the door & were welcomed in. Tibbies & children were in Cuddle Heaven. Little wretches had headed for lots of loving & knew where to find it. :laugh:

Here's a pile of Tibbies, all in a row. From the Tibetan Spaniel Association of Victoria Birthday Calendar. Casper looks a bit like the wee fella, on far left:

post-3304-1294373769_thumb.jpg

Edited by mita

Casper is the first Tibbie I've met. I just love his happy go lucky attitude and adventerous spirit... always up for anything.

That attitudes makes us owners into Tibbie Tragics.

They've got this intelligent focus that goes with it. I've just told someone about the one time our 2 tib girls got out. Tradie left 2 gates open.

I got a phone call from a Day Care Mum down the road. The tib girls had headed to her house, 'knocked' on the door & were welcomed in. Tibbies & children were in Cuddle Heaven. Little wretches had headed for lots of loving & knew where to find it. :laugh:

:laugh: Very clever and very cute!!

The image of the 2 tibbies knocking on the door is too funny.

I've heard stories about them.. how really great they are. Now I've met one and know one, all those stories are true.

You simply fall in love with them within a minute.

Edited by CW EW

When our neighbours go away, they just pop their tibbie, Lily, over the fence. Lily runs up & 'knocks' at our back door.

When they owned their first tibbie, Brockie, they'd do the same on a very hot day. We had air-conditioning. So they'd pop Brockie over the fence & say, 'Air-conditioning, Brock!'. And up he'd come to 'knock' & enjoy.

Here's Lily, then Brockie:

post-3304-1294375479_thumb.jpg

post-3304-1294375544_thumb.jpg

I tried to convince OH that we wanted one, but he finds them too cute. There's only so much cuteness he can accept in our house, apparently. Says the man who was given a Cute Overload calendar for Christmas because he is always showing people cute things from that blog.

When our neighbours go away, they just pop their tibbie, Lily, over the fence. Lily runs up & 'knocks' at our back door.

When they owned their first tibbie, Brockie, they'd do the same on a very hot day. We had air-conditioning. So they'd pop Brockie over the fence & say, 'Air-conditioning, Brock!'. And up he'd come to 'knock' & enjoy.

Here's Lily, then Brockie:

post-3304-1294375479_thumb.jpg

post-3304-1294375544_thumb.jpg

:laugh: ;)

Awww... they are cuties!!!

He looks like Charlie :laugh:

maybe it's another reason why i love this little fella

I tried to convince OH that we wanted one, but he finds them too cute. There's only so much cuteness he can accept in our house, apparently. Says the man who was given a Cute Overload calendar for Christmas because he is always showing people cute things from that blog.

:laugh: :laugh: Your OH is such a softie!!