Ruthless And Troy

Steve

I just got 10 of them. Bargain!!!

I got ten as I have a litter of 10 pups and those callendars will go in my puppy pack. They are so beautiful!!!

Thank You ! And Thank you also to Sarah - I dont know her dogz name who is bringing the calendars to me today from Sydney which saved us a bundle on postage so I can post them out from here !

Actually I have to say this. I hate cooking - I can cook - had no choice with 8 kids but Ive never ever understood how any one could possibly do this thing when they didnt have to. Its sort of way up there with doing the dishes for me. :shrug:

But Ive had a go at some of these recipes and they are pretty good and dont challenge me any more than I want to be and Ive whipped up some in quick time - which is what Im looking for - to get it over and done with quickly :( Its great and the people who put it together did an awesome job.

I brought 2 cookbooks ... but am still waiting for them to arrive :laugh:

They are on their way Tilly I promise.

Im not sure how I missed yours and one other but its almost all better now.

Julie

Thank you ... mind you I don't actually cook but it is a new years resolution to start :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
I've just bought 2 calendars.

I will put the link up on wagsalots facebook page too.

And I have to say those cookbooks are a absolute bargain at $10

Is there a ETA on these??

Any minute I had to wait for the order of mailers and then they were the wrong ones.

Julie

• 2 weeks later...