The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

Lovely Huga!! And those cups are really cute :rofl:

What are those coloured things, tlc?? I can't work it out!!?? It's a great photo!!!

Mine today is one with really little effort (and really really crapola) - but I just didn't have the motivation today :thumbsup::)

23/03/2011

5552851932_88f9d02b64_z.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nik you are amazing with your SPs they are so good!

LL, love your shot, the clouds and the colour of the sky is great. My colour shot is colour swatches in the paint dept where I work.

Huga, love the scone shot and your cups are super groovey!

My shot for today is one of Tully and my cat Bailey usually Bailey is running and Tully is chasing him, today they shared a little "supervised" smooch!!

5554068035_a9b3c031ba.jpg

A tender moment by CLTB, on Flickr

God, I'm so glad you guys are posting! I am shooting each day but I haven't had two minutes to do anything since I got back from Bali. I haven't even LOOKED at most of my shots from Bali yet, it's terrible. One day I will get some "free" time again.

Kja, what an awesome looking bug, but ouch to the stinger!

Hug a, cute Sid, his ears are just so cute! And the ones of the bys are just magic and such fun shots!

LL that bird shot is cool.

I've worked from 7 till 5 today and all I could be nothered getting a photo of was the dogs dinner but I haven't uploaded ot to the pc, will have to do it tomorrow now.

I'm away next week but I am going to make a concerted effort to take my pic each day, they might be something different for a change :laugh: probably still mostly dogs but in a different location! So might be photo overload when i come home. I'll still be in every day to check out the shots but won't be able to post my shots.

Huga - that is so funny that Ed's face is exactly the same in every shot!

I know :laugh: He left those sunnies on for ages and I swear his expression didn't change the whole time. Ollie was making funny faces trying to keep the sunnies on his face.

Love the beach one Nik :D

Just catching up on the last few days - over the weekend we had a big vet party out on a property, so using a couple pics from then :laugh:

26/03/2011 - FAC day is not complete without a deadly slide into the river :hug: At least this year there wasn't an injuries!!

5566835347_50b33da7a1_z.jpg

27/03/2011 - you could see just how high the water would have been during the flooding - it would have been pretty amazing to see!!!

5567405580_c4c1d7d26d_z.jpg

28/03/2011

5567401270_83e1037607.jpg

LL, I've been meaning to ask, what is FAC day?

Day 085 - 26.03.11

Grateful for...

Saturday night BBQs.

5567425640_5b51efe292_z.jpg

Day 086 - 27.03.11

Grateful for...

Completed orders.

5566842265_3e2193ed46_z.jpg

Day 087 - 28.03.11

Grateful for...

Quiet time.

5566842521_0ffcc92187_z.jpg

Lovely shots Huga!! Love the collar and lead set :hug:

FAC day stands for Faculty day - so the vet science faculty. All it is is a big party to welcome the 1st years into the faculty - we go out and have a party and play games during the day (such as iron women etc), then at night the party continues... lots of fun :D :laugh:

Lovely shots Huga!! Love the collar and lead set :hug:

FAC day stands for Faculty day - so the vet science faculty. All it is is a big party to welcome the 1st years into the faculty - we go out and have a party and play games during the day (such as iron women etc), then at night the party continues... lots of fun :D :laugh:

Ah ha! Must be a newish thing. I don't remember that from when I was there.