The 365 Challenge

Ravyk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww Lola in the tub, she looks so pissed at you Huga. :(

My shot for today didn't quite work out the way I had planned, it was meant to be 4 dogs but I had a ring in.

5457395555_b8dac9df01.jpg

Ring in by CLTB, on Flickr

When I had tried to get all dogs Cooper got up but didn't have enough room to turn around. ;)

DSC_0014-3.jpg

Is it really day 50??

Yeah, Lola isn't a huge fan of baths :( Although finally, after six years, she has improved at two things: she kinda of lets me cut her nails and she no longer attempts the suicide leap from the laundry tub.

I can't believe it's day 50 either!

Love them Tlc :thumbsup:

;) at Lola in the bath!! That's one of Lottie's absolute worst thing I could do to her - which is funny for a dog who LOVES water as much as she does, the evil looks I get are a classic!!!!

Lucily I just made a shot today (at around 11.30pm!!). Nothing special, but just got home from work and saw this little guy just posing, so thought he would make a nice little model!!

Day 50!!

5458580804_84b80e8e96_z.jpg

Edited by LuvLottie

*sneaks back in*

Sorry I have been AWOL...hectic life = no time to edit photos. Finally had a chance to get on the main computer [OH has been hogging it for work stuff] and edit up most of them. Just need to hunt down my other camera for the missing 5 days. There are too many for me to catch up on posting here, so look here if you want: Facebook

Although...here is todays

Day Fifty-one

Cobs

Most of my corn plants now has a cob or two on them. Can't wait until they are ready!

185779_10150389900755707_527300706_17159113_7749607_a.jpg

Edited by Ravyk

Love the beach photos Kja!!!

And good to see you back Ravy - lovely photos :heart:

I was thinking it's been extra quiet in here lately!!

Well - I have yet another green tree frog photo today - they're just too cute!!!

Day 51

5460349641_0cdaec8867_z.jpg

The green on that frog is amazing! And his little smile - love :hug:

Very happy he's not near me, though, as frogs do actually creep me out!

He was the most gorgeous little thing - he was hiding out in the cool as yesterday was a scorcher!!!!

Hehe, there's soooo many around here at the moment - everywhere I look I seem to find one - I just love them being around here :hug:

I seem to be posting alot lately :rofl:

It does help that I have one more week off before uni starts back up (then I'm sure I won't be so on top of the photo a day!!!).

Well, we've just had a big storm go through, and this is looking out from my doorway across the paddocks - I haven't edited the colours at all, it was so pretty to look at!!!!

Day 52.

5463944489_b0004dcddc_z.jpg