January 2011 - Photo A Day!

Ashanali

I bet you are, will he go to work tomorrow? Stay safe all of you.

Not if I have anything to do with it ;) I told him not to go this morning. They are predicting tomorrow to be worse, with the flood peaking on Thursday.

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the watering can, Kirislin!

Day 11: Success

5345102513_49a3f5a3a3.jpg

It's the anniversary of my dad's death today, and I always hope he's proud of me.

ETA: a trophy was the best symbolism of success I could find, I'm not exactly athletic so this is pretty old.

Edited by whiskedaway

Oooooooo coffee and kuldunai.... nom nom nom.

I have got a little bit of a backlog again due to a big (and crappy!) weekend.

8th January - loving my favourite movie of all time and the reason Zero is named Zero, the nightmare before christmas. Jack Skellington makes me happy. :hug:

5345334147_e0362bc59b.jpg

9th January - loving spending an afternoon out with friends for one of my best friend's birthdays at Opera Bar. For all those not in Sydney, opera bar is right under the opera house, lookout out towards the harbour bridge.

5345954576_8247a92615.jpg

10th January - loving "Hairy Potter", aka Kairu (spitzbaby's gorgeous little man) who has been in the wars this week but is eternally happy and smiley (including letting us tape a wand to his cast and dressing him up as a wizard). We think that the scratch on his face makes him look like harry potter so it kind of fits ;)

5345350781_7177b355da.jpg

11th January - loving finding things to laugh about on days where everything is sad. I have had a bad few days and so coming out to an insanely dirty dog cracked me up this morning. At least someone is getting some fun out of the rain.

5345967052_971ac2b2b2.jpg

Not overly happy with these shots, but hey - they are better then what I would have shot just a few months ago :hug:

5344188041_7d1df0cc90.jpg

5345341081_48ff6ee432.jpg

School stuff came today, I'm being a little dramatic about holidays ending. ;)

Maverick, yours is ;) I'm surprised your cat doesn't eat you guinea pig!

:hug: They are great friends :mad

When my cat and rabbit were still around, they once all sat on the dog's bed... with the dogs. :) Nice shot, MM :D

Love the Kairu/Harry Potter photo, Shell!