And Now I Have Had To Let My Clydesdale Go

newfsie

The most gorgeous gentle Horse has been allowed to go to Rainbow bridge today..........

Johnno (33 year) our newfies best horse friend, suddenly got very sick and staggered..........Blood test showed he was in Severe Renal Failure. We have been working with a friends horse, Sonny (30) that had colic in our barn for the last four days and noticed Johnno was also unwell. Johnno was rescue horse we took in, a gentle giant. My friends horse also had to be put down as our vet said he was too old for surgery. He was also a rescue horse, who we had found a permanent home for twenty years ago with my friend. The horses are now buried next to all our other horses.........I can hear his paddock buddy whinnying, it is heart wrenching, poor Doc............

Run free beautiful boys..........Tobias will guide you

2520525610048736690S600x600Q85.jpg

Johnno with our three girls

Annabelle will miss her best equine friend..........Who's feed will she eat?

Oh newfsie, I am so sorry to read this about Johnno and your friend's horse. After all you have been through with losing Tobias, to lose another beautiful soul must be absolutely devastating for you! :)

RIP Johnno! Wait at the bridge with Tobias! :D Newfsie, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time. :)

:heart: What a beautiful clydie, I'm so sad for you newfsie, another heartbreaking loss.

Raising a glass for Johnno, Tobias and Johnno's stablemate, run proudly at the bridge beautiful boys.

Hoping for a much happier 2011 for you all.

fifi