Recommend A Backpack

lic_82

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a backpack for my camera? I have a Lowepro shoulder bag which just barely fits everything but am planning on doing some bushwalking etc with my camera and Id rather have a backpack that I can fit other stuff in to as well.

Thanks

Lic

I have two Canon backpacks that were inexpensive and have lasted for years. Super comfy and not expensive

I have two different Lowepro backpacks but the one I use the most is the flipside. the zippers are in the back making it very safe when you are out and about and if you hook the waist strap up it sits open like a table so you don't have to put it down to change lenses or get stuff out.

the other lowepro is ... hmm ... can't remember the name. But it has a side opening so you can leave it on your back, unzip the side entry and pull the camera out. Pretty neat. And it has a separate compartment on the top for all your other goodies.

I have the lowepro computrekker and I love it! Fits my camera and my laptop in it if I need to take them somewhere! It's got awesome padding so I never get a sore back from it and heaps of hidey holes for everything i want to carry with me.

Is your other lowepro the slingshot kja?

I have the lowepro computrekker and I love it! Fits my camera and my laptop in it if I need to take them somewhere! It's got awesome padding so I never get a sore back from it and heaps of hidey holes for everything i want to carry with me.

Is your other lowepro the slingshot kja?

I have the computrekker as well and love it, mine has had a half chewed webbing strap on 1 side (courtesy of our evil beagle!) for a couple of years and is still going strong.