52 Weeks For Dogs 2011

~*Shell*~

That's great, they are beautiful! Is Kyla a Samoyed?

I'm so not sure when Katalily will get back in to answer this so Kyla is a cream Finnish Lapphund. She was bred by Armahani and is DNM's boy Dolce's (as well as mentmint's girl, Quito and me & my cookie's girl, Cookie) litter sister. She's getting so big Katalily but I love that she still does the puppy sit with her legs out to the side! She reminds me of her parents - a really nice mix of the two! It's strange that she can look so similar while being an entirely different colour!

Thanks for answering that for me Shell. Whew! I'ts taken awhile for me to work out how to use the website as I've never done this before. Yes, I agree. Kyla is a lovely mix of her parents. She's a gorgeous cream & a super-sweet girl. If her seasons don't muck things up this year, you will see her at Melb Royal. Cross fingers.

Omg, Kyla is so beautiful! :laugh::rofl:

Completely agreed! Come say hi in the Spitz thread, Katalily, there are stacks of Lappie owners in there. :cry:

Could you paste the link for the Spitz Thread for me? I have no idea where to look :laugh: Would like to join Kyla in :rofl:. I love your pics btw :)

I went out in the rain this morning to get those pictures. Bob was not so impressed especially since I chucked him up on a wall for it.

Omg, Kyla is so beautiful! :laugh::rofl:

Completely agreed! Come say hi in the Spitz thread, Katalily, there are stacks of Lappie owners in there. :cry:

Could you paste the link for the Spitz Thread for me? I have no idea where to look :laugh: Would like to join Kyla in :rofl:. I love your pics btw :)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...amp;start=46380

Hi all.

I'm loving everyone's photos, I just haven't worked out yet how to add a comment on them! I'll get there :rofl:.

I've been a bit confused with what week we're up to. OMG are we up to week 8??! :laugh: Oops!

This is my pic for week 7. We were having a play day at my friends house with her dogs.

I'd like Tali to be sharper in this pic but.... I'm still working out the settings on camera :cry:.

5470254470_c884a69b92.jpg

#7/52 - Best Buddies at play

Hi. If you want to quote someone like this, just hit the quote button then the reply button and type away.

If you want to just write something click the add reply button or the fast reply button

Love this one too

Thanks for that Helen :) Don't know what I would do without you! I did a quote once & it freaked me out when the whole photo came up :laugh:. Wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. All good now though :rofl: .

I went out in the rain this morning to get those pictures. Bob was not so impressed especially since I chucked him up on a wall for it.
Omg, Kyla is so beautiful! :rofl: :rofl:

Completely agreed! Come say hi in the Spitz thread, Katalily, there are stacks of Lappie owners in there. :D

Could you paste the link for the Spitz Thread for me? I have no idea where to look :laugh: Would like to join Kyla in :cry:. I love your pics btw :)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?show...amp;start=46380

Gee! That was quick ! Thanks Evolving :laugh:. Lots of familiar dogs on that thread :cry: . I'll have to jump in on there with the cream Lappie.

I applaud anyone who has the patience for going through each post and commenting! I will attempt that next week, so on that note - I love this forum, makes me want to keep on improving!

This is Asti's Week 9, another snoozing indoors non-action one because she spent most of the weekend in aircon again!

5488088829_3a53874a8c.jpg

Week 9/52 of Asti 2011 by samanthasallaway, on Flickr

great photos everyone.

It really is funny when dogs watch the TV, I always wonder what they are thinking.

Here is my photo for this week.

I had to take a photo this week with the theme express yourself, and it was shoot from the hip week for 52 weeks for dogs on flickr. So I broke in my lovely Christmas present, a gorillapod, put the camera on timer, so sort of shooting from the hip. The express yourself comes into it because if things are not going right there is nothing in the world that cheers me up like grabbing the dog and walking on the beach. I love this one because Chazer decided to point, so he is expressing himself too, wish the seaweed fell off his foot though.

5481691902_e385eea6a4.jpg

Chazer is so handsome!! :mad Love his point and the effect.

I got my insparation for a shoot tomorrow from the physio Toby sees :mad

Wow! Everyone's photos are fantastic... I've been shooting, but not editing, so had about 3 weeks of stuff to go through tonight! I'll a selection of my weeks 6 - 8 for the boys!

Louie 6/52:

5488859058_f5f322a747.jpg

Louie 7/52:

5488264431_6f2957b609.jpg

Not the best photo but makes me laugh!

Banjo 8/52:

5488877246_8988119637.jpg

I promise I'll try to keep up to date more!

I applaud anyone who has the patience for going through each post and commenting! I will attempt that next week, so on that note - I love this forum, makes me want to keep on improving!

This is Asti's Week 9, another snoozing indoors non-action one because she spent most of the weekend in aircon again!

5488088829_3a53874a8c.jpg

Week 9/52 of Asti 2011 by samanthasallaway, on Flickr

Same here. I always come to the thread every couple of days to enjoy looking at the photos, but don't always comment, doesn't mean I haven't been enjoying the photos though

great photos everyone.

It really is funny when dogs watch the TV, I always wonder what they are thinking.

Here is my photo for this week.

I had to take a photo this week with the theme express yourself, and it was shoot from the hip week for 52 weeks for dogs on flickr. So I broke in my lovely Christmas present, a gorillapod, put the camera on timer, so sort of shooting from the hip. The express yourself comes into it because if things are not going right there is nothing in the world that cheers me up like grabbing the dog and walking on the beach. I love this one because Chazer decided to point, so he is expressing himself too, wish the seaweed fell off his foot though.

5481691902_e385eea6a4.jpg

Chazer is so handsome!! :mad Love his point and the effect.

I got my insparation for a shoot tomorrow from the physio Toby sees :mad

Can't wait to see it :-)