Poor Mollie All Tuckered Out On First Christmas

mackenzie11

mollie celebrated her first christmas today, she played all morning with a new soccer ball and tyre rope toy, devoured a kangaroo tail, then......................

post-36249-1293269905_thumb.jpg

crashed all arvo in her food bowl, poor little mite, she looks soooo cute

hope every one had a wonderful day

That photo of Mollie is very very funny. :vomit::) :D It looks as though she decided to investigate her food bowl, decided she was just too tired and flopped where she was.

yeah, when she is outside, she often comes down to check out the feed bowl just incase some food was left, Not a chance, she would eat all day if she could, she is a little piggy, she slept well though!!

I bet she wasn't the only one who did a face plant in her dinner plate yesterday. :vomit:

i could imagine not, i bet loads of folks did, BUT atleast in mollies defence

* she is only 6 mths old - she is a baby

* her first christmas

* was very excited

against her

* she was sober

seen so many, males, mostly, get too drunk and pass out in their dinner plates, ha ha ha

hope you and your family had a great christmas

hehe, that's a great video KTB! Elbie and Hoover were very spoilt with those great pressies.

I love Hoover's reaction at the beginning when you show him the card - at first he's like "yeah a card whatever...sniff sniff... hang on, that smells YUMMY! Gimme..." and then he's REALLY interested in the rest of the presents :p