Santa Dog Came - Oh Joy!

Kelly_Louise

Posted in another thread already so sorry for the duplication ... A video of our doggies' first Christmas

Hoover's new reindeer toy quickly lost a foot.

xmascarnage01.jpg

The Christmas Penguin ...

xmascarnage02.jpg

Quickly lost stuffing ...

xmascarnage03.jpg

Elbie looks nonchalant in an attempt to make us think that it wasn't him ... I've already stitched up both toys but reindeer remains footless.

guiltyelbie.jpg

Remnants of the doggies' rawhide Christmas card

rawhidecard.jpg

Elbie looks nonchalant in an attempt to make us think that it wasn't him ... I've already stitched up both toys but reindeer remains footless.

guiltyelbie.jpg

Perhaps he was framed? No sign of the brown monster... :laugh:

If this wet weather keeps up, I think Santa might have to make a second trip here with a kennel on stilts.

If this wet weather keeps up, I think Santa might have to make a second trip here with a kennel on stilts.

Good point - it's not the first time poor Elbie's been framed by Hoover! Hope the weather improves soon ...

guiltyelbie.jpg

LOL - that pic IS rather funny!! And the oh so innocent face... Lately I've done major surgery on 2 of Sasha's toys (not new ones). The giraffe looks scarily like Frankenstein now, and had it's guts pulled up through it's head to make another ear :laugh: I must take a photo of it!!

Staranais, I wish he'd left some agility equipment for us!!! How lucky!!!!

Elsha, you're older boy - pictured on your hubby's lap for a cuddle, looks like the cat that got the cream... looks like a fantastic Christmas was had by all at your house!! :laugh:

Posted in another thread already so sorry for the duplication ... A video of our doggies' first Christmas

Hoover's new reindeer toy quickly lost a foot.

xmascarnage01.jpg

Bronte got the same toy from a friend. Antlers lasted all of 3 minutes, but so far the rest is intact. Christmas carnage!

Edited by SmoothieGirl