Rising Stars For 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-24429-1298201080_thumb.jpg Introducing my rising star for 2011 Walampton Dont Stop Believeing - Finn. Cheers Sharon

:)

What a gorgeous face!

My little man at his first show yesterday was 1st baby puppy dog out of a class of 5. No intersex run offs as it was the Vic State breed exhibition.

SBEMarch2011058.jpg

post-24429-1298201080_thumb.jpg Introducing my rising star for 2011 Walampton Dont Stop Believeing - Finn. Cheers Sharon

:)

What a gorgeous face!

My little man at his first show yesterday was 1st baby puppy dog out of a class of 5. No intersex run offs as it was the Vic State breed exhibition.

SBEMarch2011058.jpg

Well done Flaves! :)

Can't recall posting pics of our Leonberger in here yet, apologies if I have.

Her name is Indy, she came to us from NZ. Both her parents are imports from UK and Sweden so she has alot to offer to the Oz gene pool.

Dogs day out in December at 12 weeks:

Indy12weeksagain.jpg

At 4 months

Indy13211.jpg

Indypic513211.jpg

At 5 months, after taking Baby Puppy in Group :) (not the best shot, think I was still shaking in excitement!)

Indy5thMarch2011BabyPuppyinGroup.jpg

Introducing our young hopeful....

This is Mason at 3.5 months old

He is coming from France, due to arrive in Australia in June 2011

We are very excited!!

I don't know much about Newfies HE LOOKS Very Nice! I love the landceer newfies and Mason has lovely markings. Good luck !

Looking at all of these rising stars in this thread, I think there is a LOT of lovely quality kids coming through! Have really enjoyed watching the thread for new photos of dogs as they grow up, and new hopefuls.

Thanks for the comments on our new baby Mason. He is 6 months now and we are counting the days until he can come to Australia!!